The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: Nabubrush on May 19, 2011, 03:50:56 pm

Title: The King of Cans
Post by: Nabubrush on May 19, 2011, 03:50:56 pm
No Trout Mask Replica (http://www.allmusic.com/album/trout-mask-replica-r3289/review) here - let's have a rousing round of birthday wishes for the reigning can collector (as far as I can tell) - Mr. Trout (http://touamb.com/index.php?action=profile;u=271)! Loyal and judicious poster since '04, he apparently made a power that be very happy somewhere along the line. Have a festive day, sirrah!
Title: Re: The King of Cans
Post by: AugustWest on May 19, 2011, 05:36:30 pm
No Trout Mask Replica (http://www.allmusic.com/album/trout-mask-replica-r3289/review) here -

How odd that you'd mention this album today -- I've been listening to it all morning.

Happy Birthday Mr. Trout.
Title: Re: The King of Cans
Post by: theinevitable on May 19, 2011, 06:10:51 pm
He's Mr. Trout!
Happy Birthday, Mr. Trout!
That name again, is Mr. Trout!
Title: Re: The King of Cans
Post by: Nabubrush on May 19, 2011, 08:01:03 pm
One of the finest avatars here, as well.
Title: Re: The King of Cans
Post by: Mr Trout on May 20, 2011, 04:18:22 am
Thanks for all the well-wishes guys. Today started out fairly hellish but now I'm gonna head out for some whiskey therapy.

Also, Inev I just watched that episode the other day and had the Mr. Plow song stuck in my head for 36 hours at least. So catchy!
Title: Re: The King of Cans
Post by: jay-ell on May 20, 2011, 12:42:49 pm
Sorry I missed it, I was...busy...playing...Portal.

Hope it was happy!
Title: Re: The King of Cans
Post by: pmcd9 on May 20, 2011, 03:38:08 pm
Happy birthday old man.
Title: Re: The King of Cans
Post by: smick on May 20, 2011, 04:34:52 pm
I wouldn't eat a giraffe, but I'd kiss one! 

Happy Birthday!
Title: Re: The King of Cans
Post by: lprkn on May 20, 2011, 08:31:32 pm
Happy birthday, man, hope the whiskey therapy went smashingly.
Title: Re: The King of Cans
Post by: Doc on May 21, 2011, 02:25:08 pm
It really is a damn good avatar. To another birthday trip to drinking island!
Title: Re: The King of Cans
Post by: jaydub on June 15, 2011, 06:45:39 pm
Ok, we know where JL was, but where the hell was I?  HB Mr. Trout.  Flash the neighbors for us, even belatedly.
Title: Re: The King of Cans
Post by: jough on June 25, 2011, 05:06:34 am
Happy Birthday. Go flash the neighbors again.