The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => History => Topic started by: lprkn on May 20, 2011, 09:15:23 pm
-
"Hulkamania is like a single grain of sand in the Sahara desert that is Macho Madness!"
The man was an entertainer.
-
"OHHHHHHHH YEEEEEAAAAAAAH!"
Dude didn't do too bad for a washed out catcher. Early supposition is a "medical event" led to his wreck.
What is it with the wrestler's gong out young, anyways? The Big Boss Man, Rick Rude, The Junkyard Dog. Not just the wrestlers, either, Ms. Elizabeth checked out young too.
mick foley will never die.
-
The wrestlers on Twitter are saying he had a heart attack which caused him to lose control. His wife of 1 year was in the passenger seat and had minor injuries.
For years to come any time somebody tries to "talk like a wrestler" they will imitate Randy Savage.
I just turned on Smackdown. I'm surprised they didn't have an "in memory of" at the beginning. I bet Raw will on Monday, though.
-
He's snapped into his last Slim Jim.
-
"OHHHHHHHH YEEEEEAAAAAAAH!"
Dude didn't do too bad for a washed out catcher. Early supposition is a "medical event" led to his wreck.
What is it with the wrestler's gong out young, anyways? The Big Boss Man, Rick Rude, The Junkyard Dog. Not just the wrestlers, either, Ms. Elizabeth checked out young too.
Some were abused in their careers (nightly matches), but I think it's mostly the drugs (recreational, steroids, and painkillers).
-
I was a fan.