The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: Doc on May 21, 2011, 10:43:01 pm

Title: Who could have seen this coming?
Post by: Doc on May 21, 2011, 10:43:01 pm
I mean, it wasn't like it was inevitable...
..or at least his birthday.

Have a good one, Dan, tell that girlfriend of yours that imaginary internet people said for her to do something Nasty to you.
Title: Re: Who could have seen this coming?
Post by: greenkoolayd on May 21, 2011, 11:36:06 pm
im glad youre still alive, bro.
Title: Re: Who could have seen this coming?
Post by: lprkn on May 22, 2011, 04:24:59 am
Happy birthday, may all your missed connections connect!
Title: Re: Who could have seen this coming?
Post by: side_show on May 22, 2011, 12:20:34 pm
Our little D, fake growing up before our fake eyes.  All the best to you sir.
Title: Re: Who could have seen this coming?
Post by: pmcd9 on May 22, 2011, 02:31:48 pm
Ah, you knucklehead.  Happy Birthday kid.
Title: Re: Who could have seen this coming?
Post by: theinevitable on May 22, 2011, 03:35:12 pm
got to bring my lady to my hometown and sleep with her in my childhood bed. pretty damn awesome. make-outs in my parents house are extra exciting. ate delicious giraffe tacos and chili burgers yesterday, today my mom is making homemade tortillas and pork loin and her awesome salsa.

YEAHHH. BIRTHDAY. Thanks guys.

also, my sister has her little pals over and they are all gawking at me/going on and on about how cute my girlfriend is. So that's kind of a weird ego boost. Sorry, guys, you are 16.
Title: Re: Who could have seen this coming?
Post by: AugustWest on May 22, 2011, 04:18:44 pm
Hooray for birthday fun!  Hooray for Inev!
Title: Re: Who could have seen this coming?
Post by: jay-ell on May 22, 2011, 04:46:11 pm
One year closer to [my age / 2 + 7] making me not a creeper with re: to Inev.

I hope your lady sits on your cake.
Title: Re: Who could have seen this coming?
Post by: Nabubrush on May 22, 2011, 05:54:34 pm
I'm really sorry I missed your fake internet party. I blame the rapture - I wasn't sure you were still going to be around.