The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: side_show on May 27, 2011, 09:20:41 pm

Title: The saddest saddest thing?
Post by: side_show on May 27, 2011, 09:20:41 pm
Last night my husband and I were watching a documentary about two little girls conjoined at the brain who were meeting two adult ladies conjoined at the brain.  My husband said it reminded him of when I came to him crying after reading or posting something on TOUAMB about a girl born without a face, and that there was a related photo of her faceless face which I showed him.  Apparently I was deeply saddened because the girl's father had a blog and people were just going to it to troll him and make fun of her.  Apparently I was quite upset about the fact people were making fun of him for showing his daughter the same children's video over and over.  The thing is, I recall nothing about this what so ever, and can't find anything about it here, mostly because so many threads reference "the saddest thing" so it's impossible to search for.

What is the saddest thing:  possibly the fact that this message board has been around so long that I can't even remember what must have been a fairly significant post.  Oh man.  My aging brain!
Title: Re: The saddest saddest thing?
Post by: Nabubrush on May 28, 2011, 02:11:04 am
At this point, anything that is sad for someone should not be introduced to the internet, because it will be that much sadder when a bunch of bastards finds it. The internet is like the Lord of the Flies taken to ridiculous proportions.
Title: Re: The saddest saddest thing?
Post by: JorgeFabregas on May 28, 2011, 06:20:01 am
I don't remember that, either. Sounds like a dream.
Title: Re: The saddest saddest thing?
Post by: wombat on May 28, 2011, 12:27:10 pm
What is the saddest thing:  possibly the fact that this message board has been around so long that I can't even remember what must have been a fairly significant post.  Oh man.  My aging brain!

Another way in which this board is exactly like real life with only a slightly better search function.

There's this thread, but you don't seem to have posted in it.
http://touamb.com/index.php/topic,3037.15.html (http://touamb.com/index.php/topic,3037.15.html)
Title: Re: The saddest saddest thing?
Post by: Nabubrush on May 28, 2011, 03:23:45 pm
Hadn't been here for that, and I'm not surprised at all that SA was involved.