The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: Nabubrush on May 28, 2011, 06:18:13 am

Title: FB reconnections
Post by: Nabubrush on May 28, 2011, 06:18:13 am
Postings on FB from a guy I attended school with, a friend of a friend (L** M****, here):

E***** L*****
What cha been up to man. Keeping busy I hope. How's life treating you
May 1 at 10:44am via iPhone
L** M**** Been workin as a cook in san fran, new wife didnt work out. Thats what i get for marrying a girl that reminds me of shannon and my mom
May 2 at 9:42am

A little farther down:

L** M****
Hey guys, i got Married again! 3rd times a charm!!
December 16, 2010 at 11:52pm via Mobile Web
Title: Re: FB reconnections
Post by: AugustWest on May 28, 2011, 12:30:04 pm
HA!  After your third wife... maybe it's you.
Title: Re: FB reconnections
Post by: Nabubrush on May 28, 2011, 03:25:25 pm
This is a guy who, when we were in junior high, once walked up to me after school and punched me square in the nose for no particular reason. It's definitely him, and was the first two times too.
Title: Re: FB reconnections
Post by: pmcd9 on May 28, 2011, 03:26:40 pm
Man, you don't want to marry a woman like mom, that bitch.
Title: Re: FB reconnections
Post by: jay-ell on May 28, 2011, 03:50:31 pm
Pedro's best friend's dad is now divorced from his tenth wife, and now he is wooing his first wife again, who happens to be Pedro's friend's mom.

Pedro's friend is not happy.

I didn't understand how anyone could possibly convince a woman to marry him after having been divorced more than once or twice, tops, until I met this guy. He's fat, old, bald, and notwhere near wealthy, but he could sell an icebox to an eskimo. He's so slick he doesn't need anything else -- not even a charming personality. I don't know how he does it, but it's kind of amazing to watch.
Title: Re: FB reconnections
Post by: jay-ell on May 28, 2011, 05:22:38 pm
That is a dude built for winning not maintaining, right there.

On a side note...it is totally OK to kick in your mom's ex-husbands ass.

Even if he's your dad? That's where Pedro's friend is torn -- he's like, "Dude, he's my dad, but he's still screwing my mom."
Title: Re: FB reconnections
Post by: jay-ell on May 28, 2011, 07:28:58 pm
Oh, heh, I kind of meant "screwing" in the figurative sense.
Title: Re: FB reconnections
Post by: wombat on May 28, 2011, 07:39:08 pm
I can't decide where this goes. Here? The link thread? That thread about ignorant emails people send?
http://literallyunbelievable.tumblr.com/ (http://literallyunbelievable.tumblr.com/)
Title: Re: FB reconnections
Post by: Nabubrush on May 29, 2011, 04:24:06 am
I can't decide where this goes. Here? The link thread? That thread about ignorant emails people send?
http://literallyunbelievable.tumblr.com/ (http://literallyunbelievable.tumblr.com/)

Just saw that yesterday. I was disappointed it didn't have more entries - It could probably grow faster than you could read it, if there were enough people vetting contributions.
Title: Re: FB reconnections
Post by: wombat on May 29, 2011, 12:13:02 pm
I think it just got started recently. Send 'em in!
Title: Re: FB reconnections
Post by: Nabubrush on May 29, 2011, 02:37:38 pm
I'm too busy making the funny right here.
Title: Re: FB reconnections
Post by: JorgeFabregas on May 30, 2011, 08:17:31 pm
Postings on FB from a guy I attended school with, a friend of a friend (L** M****, here):

 Been workin as a cook in san fran, new wife didnt work out. Thats what i get for marrying a girl that reminds me of shannon and my mom
I had a job in the great north woodswest, working as a cook for a spell. But I never did like it all that much and one day the axe just fell.
Title: Re: FB reconnections
Post by: wombat on May 30, 2011, 08:36:38 pm
But I never did like it all that much and one day the axe just fell.

Wait, isn't this in the wrong thread? (http://touamb.com/index.php/topic,6023.0.html)
Title: Re: FB reconnections
Post by: Nabubrush on June 10, 2011, 03:41:41 pm
I would reconnect with someone I nicknamed "Scared of Potatoes".
Title: Re: FB reconnections
Post by: JorgeFabregas on June 11, 2011, 06:00:08 am
I can't decide where this goes. Here? The link thread? That thread about ignorant emails people send?
http://literallyunbelievable.tumblr.com/ (http://literallyunbelievable.tumblr.com/)
I like this one:
http://literallyunbelievable.org/post/6284017055/great-king-material
"Verification of info still pending." Makes it sound like she's confirming with sources rather than looking for links on the interwebs.
Title: Re: FB reconnections
Post by: pmcd9 on June 11, 2011, 07:12:34 am
I like this one:
http://literallyunbelievable.org/post/6284017055/great-king-material
"Verification of info still pending." Makes it sound like she's confirming with sources rather than looking for links on the interwebs.

Even when her friend pointed out it was a hoax she didn't get it.