The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: Asherdan on June 02, 2011, 03:37:46 pm

Title: It's a beautiful Spring Day!
Post by: Asherdan on June 02, 2011, 03:37:46 pm
(http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--k5m636Zb--/m5dvkzj95cd6xl0k4nnx.gif)
Title: Re: It's a beautiful Spring Day!
Post by: Nabubrush on June 02, 2011, 03:42:02 pm
Sorry.

So tempted to lock this.
Joke no longer funny if it ever was.
Sorry about the horses, Ash.
Title: Re: It's a beautiful Spring Day!
Post by: side_show on June 02, 2011, 11:34:55 pm
Didn't you just have a long weekend in the US? 

Also, it's Thursday, come on. 

P.S.: I have no right to any opinion as I have booked off Friday and Monday.
Title: Re: It's a beautiful Spring Day!
Post by: Nabubrush on June 03, 2011, 02:05:23 am
Can I change my vote to bag instead of bowl?
Title: Re: It's a beautiful Spring Day!
Post by: JorgeFabregas on June 03, 2011, 02:20:13 am
I sung the song but it didn't work...
Which song? "Dun-da-da-dun-da-da-dun-da-da-dun-Bonanza?"
Title: Re: It's a beautiful Spring Day!
Post by: Nabubrush on June 03, 2011, 02:50:02 am
You sounds like Spouse, all stuck in a foreign place where it's raining so hard it's like being inside a cloud with food poisoning.

Buncha Donny Downers ya are ya are.

My ass hurts from the saddle.

Yeah. From the saddle. When the spouse's away the Ash will play.
Title: Re: It's a beautiful Spring Day!
Post by: Nabubrush on June 03, 2011, 03:01:25 am
Hey, you're an archetype! Not Gary Cooper, but an archetype all the same!

Maybe a Tom of Finland (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_of_finland) cowboy, I think he did cowboys. I'm sorry - this'll wear off soon, I promise.
Title: Re: It's a beautiful Spring Day!
Post by: Nabubrush on June 03, 2011, 03:13:10 am
Broken image = the man trying to keep Nabu down (but I caught it on my phone).







Get Out of Here
TOUAMB is not intended for readers who are at work.
Title: Re: It's a beautiful Spring Day!
Post by: jay-ell on June 03, 2011, 01:15:39 pm
Well giddyup hoss!

I'll take two, please!