The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: wombat on June 14, 2011, 01:57:10 pm

Title: Happy Birthday, Chris Onstad
Post by: wombat on June 14, 2011, 01:57:10 pm
whereever you are.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, Chris Onstad
Post by: Doc on June 14, 2011, 02:19:32 pm
Man, we never did wish that fellow a happy nacho day did we.

Have a good one, funny man.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, Chris Onstad
Post by: greenkoolayd on June 14, 2011, 03:08:13 pm
top-o-the whole dang day to ye.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, Chris Onstad
Post by: jaydub on June 14, 2011, 04:29:42 pm
He's my favourite ex-webcomic author!
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, Chris Onstad
Post by: pmcd9 on June 14, 2011, 06:22:01 pm
He's my favourite ex-webcomic author!

Ha!
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, Chris Onstad
Post by: pmcd9 on June 14, 2011, 06:22:36 pm
Happy birthday old man.  Enjoy life!
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, Chris Onstad
Post by: AugustWest on June 14, 2011, 07:11:32 pm
Hope somebody came and talked dirty at your birthday party, Chris.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, Chris Onstad
Post by: Nabubrush on June 14, 2011, 10:03:54 pm
I hope things turn around for him.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, Chris Onstad
Post by: jay-ell on June 15, 2011, 06:05:34 pm
Happy Birthday, Onstad.

I feel the same way about him the way I do about Jough -- I miss his presence online, but I can only hope that he's happier without us.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, Chris Onstad
Post by: jaydub on June 15, 2011, 06:43:50 pm
Is such a thing possible?
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, Chris Onstad
Post by: jough on June 25, 2011, 05:05:16 am
I was at a pretty low point in my life when I met you guys, so you'll always have a special place in my heart.

Happy Belated Birthday, 'stad. I hope it involved stuff that makes you happy, like playing with the kid and maybe unasked for blowies later from the Mrs.