The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: jough on January 01, 2004, 07:30:52 pm

Title: Topato Kicks at least four varieties of ass.
Post by: jough on January 01, 2004, 07:30:52 pm
And is NOT fair use:

http://diversions.toonzone.net/highscore/bonusstage6.html
Title: Topato Kicks at least four varieties of ass.
Post by: conure on January 03, 2004, 03:24:38 pm
I love this. It made me thnk about the voice though- what accent would Topato have? I always imagined him with an Espagnol accent? And how'd Sherrif Pony sound?
Title: Topato Kicks at least four varieties of ass.
Post by: jough on January 03, 2004, 03:33:37 pm
I thought the voice was perfect.  But mostly the fast-paced Japanimation styling cracked me up.  

And I always pronounced it toh-PAY-toh rather than toh-PAH-toh, but J-Wo says that this secondary pronunciation is indeed correct.

Anyway, this was the best use of someone else's intellectual property I've ever seen.  Bravo.