The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: littlefallsmets on July 27, 2011, 09:30:56 pm

Title: Just to share with the group.
Post by: littlefallsmets on July 27, 2011, 09:30:56 pm
Here's a coupla pictures of a dude displaying some of the pages from the comic I'm about run a coupla hundred copies off on.

http://3rdward.tumblr.com/post/6632627265/student-projects-from-our-comics-and-cartooning (http://3rdward.tumblr.com/post/6632627265/student-projects-from-our-comics-and-cartooning)

Why is that dated mid-June and it's still not finished in late July?

My girlfriend and I both just fought off a month of bronchitis, you see, and she's my Photoshop wizardess for fixing all my lettering and shading mistakes.

But it will happen and I wanted to share some proof-of-life with you all on the project. I'm trying to get better at seeing things through.
Title: Re: Just to share with the group.
Post by: littlefallsmets on July 27, 2011, 09:56:50 pm
Making fun of my own fanboyism for GNR is actually a plot point!