The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: pmcd9 on July 31, 2011, 09:54:31 am

Title: This one, Smick?
Post by: pmcd9 on July 31, 2011, 09:54:31 am
Sorry, I can't find that graphic that someone made that one time.  A little help, CJ?

Happy Birthday you witty son of a bitch.
Title: Re: This one, Smick?
Post by: smick on July 31, 2011, 01:04:41 pm
Thanks!   

I'm taking the opportunity to spend the day riding my bike around avoiding responsibility!
Title: Re: This one, Smick?
Post by: greenkoolayd on July 31, 2011, 04:33:23 pm
[[raises his glass to you]] i hope you get "it" the way you like best, on this, your special day.
Title: Re: This one, Smick?
Post by: side_show on July 31, 2011, 04:54:09 pm
Hope you get to eat delicious things and have an awesome day.
Title: Re: This one, Smick?
Post by: AugustWest on July 31, 2011, 10:24:06 pm
Woooooooooooooo!

SMICK'S BIRTHDAY!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Title: Re: This one, Smick?
Post by: littlefallsmets on August 01, 2011, 04:39:04 am
Happy boogday!
Title: Re: This one, Smick?
Post by: jaydub on August 01, 2011, 09:09:40 pm
Hope you have a good one!
Title: Re: This one, Smick?
Post by: pmcd9 on August 02, 2011, 02:20:43 am
So can anyone locate that graphic of Pat playing one single banjo note for Smick?
Title: Re: This one, Smick?
Post by: lprkn on August 02, 2011, 10:24:03 am
Happy birthday! What do they do for birthdays in Portland?
Title: Re: This one, Smick?
Post by: smick on August 03, 2011, 04:12:35 pm
So can anyone locate that graphic of Pat playing one single banjo note for Smick?

http://touamb.com/index.php/topic,3077.msg74157.html#msg74157

FOUND!
Title: Re: This one, Smick?
Post by: side_show on August 03, 2011, 07:11:55 pm
Wow, that was a weird thread, wasn't it?  I still wonder about that lady every so often.  I'll post a little update on the original thread.
Title: Re: This one, Smick?
Post by: wombat on August 03, 2011, 08:18:47 pm
Shamefully belatedly both here and for Miles:
Pug singing happy birthday.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5TpX0aYZ44 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5TpX0aYZ44)
Title: Re: This one, Smick?
Post by: pmcd9 on August 03, 2011, 08:26:20 pm
That pug was way off key.
Title: Re: This one, Smick?
Post by: Nabubrush on August 03, 2011, 10:28:55 pm
Happy birthday, Smiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick!
Title: Re: This one, Smick?
Post by: wombat on August 03, 2011, 11:51:17 pm
I thought I was special wombat...

*weeps*

I'm sorry. I've run out of ideas, so everyone's getting the pug singing happy birthday.
Title: Re: This one, Smick?
Post by: miles on August 04, 2011, 12:07:29 am
Happy Birthday Miles!

And a belated happy birthday to you, good sir.