The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Limmo on January 02, 2004, 04:40:08 am

Title: Suck it, old man ( January 2 )
Post by: Limmo on January 02, 2004, 04:40:08 am
Meh.

However, I like the admission that they lied about the return date.
Title: Suck it, old man ( January 2 )
Post by: CortJstr on January 02, 2004, 05:00:03 am
It probably wasn't a lie so much as he wasn't thinking that the 2nd was Friday. I'm guessing he always intended to return Monday and just wasn't thinking about the dates.
Title: Suck it, old man ( January 2 )
Post by: doomglobe on January 02, 2004, 05:21:48 am
THATS NOT LITTLE JEFFY! I took the time to follow the dotted line, and cant figure out how phillipe turned that fiver into such a bender, unless he made crimes. I love the detailed progression of sin, although the map strays slightly  from the map of achewood provided on serializer.  


drew weing rules, limmo has bad taste in comics and stays up all night refreshing achewood in his browser so he can start topics.
Title: Suck it, old man ( January 2 )
Post by: Limmo on January 02, 2004, 05:36:41 am
Quote from: "doomglobe"

drew weing rules, limmo has bad taste in comics and stays up all night refreshing achewood in his browser so he can start topics.


Apologies to Doomglobe for violating his taste in comics and arbitrary statute of limitations for starting topics.

I'd say more, but I have to go to Ain't It Cool News and type in First!  a lot.
Title: Suck it, old man ( January 2 )
Post by: reigunred on January 02, 2004, 01:52:15 pm
where is the tony millionaire strip?
Title: Yech
Post by: sensate on January 02, 2004, 05:47:02 pm
Boo. Too simple. Another Phillipe-gone-bad gag. "But this time it was just with $5 and in one day!" Please.

It's not even consistent. If we're supposed to believe that mere exposure to sin could corrupt Phillipe, he'd be as bad as Lyle by now. I can see deviating from the 'real' Achewood storylines, etc., but good guest strips should at least try to stay true to the characters.

Bah.
Title: Suck it, old man ( January 2 )
Post by: jay-ell on January 02, 2004, 06:06:46 pm
I liked it.  A lot.  

Also, he apparently totally killed a guy between the liquor store and the tatoo parlor.  Probably got his wallet, too.  Between that and the video poker spree, he must've turned that five-spot into at least $200, which would explain the rest of his hella crazy bender.  

I bet if the real Phillipe went on a bender he'd drink three whole glasses of non-dairy egg nog, try to smoke a cigarette (but not inhale), do seven Neil Diamond songs at the local Karaoke joint and pass out in the mall food court clutching a Happy Meal toy to his chest.

Edit: Oooh!  Did you notice all the individuals on the street are also cats?  That makes me inordinately happy.
Title: Suck it, old man ( January 2 )
Post by: jough on January 02, 2004, 06:10:23 pm
Quote from: "jldunston"
Also, he apparently totally killed a guy between the liquor store and the tatoo parlor.


I think he was just investigating the crime scene - he probably didn't actually commit a murder there.
Title: Suck it, old man ( January 2 )
Post by: CortJstr on January 02, 2004, 06:12:17 pm
Quote from: "jldunston"
I bet if the real Phillipe went on a bender he'd drink three whole glasses of non-dairy egg nog, try to smoke a cigarette (but not inhale), do seven Neil Diamond songs at the local Karaoke joint and pass out in the mall food court clutching a Happy Meal toy to his chest.


Come on, Billy Idol's spirit would take control at the karaoke bar and then yea, there would be rocking. Not to mention sexiness and danger.
Title: Suck it, old man ( January 2 )
Post by: andalucia on January 02, 2004, 06:21:10 pm
I agree about the lameness of another Philippe-gone-bad strip, although there's presumably no way either artist could have known someone else was already using the idea.  Visually, this strip is soo rad though.  I like the feline dope pusher/fake rolex seller type in the alley.
Title: Suck it, old man ( January 2 )
Post by: jough on January 02, 2004, 06:22:31 pm
My favourite part was the whores hanging around the hotel.
Title: Suck it, old man ( January 2 )
Post by: CortJstr on January 02, 2004, 06:24:30 pm
Who's going to clean up the vomit in the neighbor's driveway?
Title: Suck it, old man ( January 2 )
Post by: slink on January 02, 2004, 07:06:02 pm
I agree, it's kind of a pity to see another Philippe being bad one, but I do love Drew's style so much, and any chance to get him doing Achewood makes me happy.
I miss Pup already. And can't wait to see his next project.
Title: Suck it, old man ( January 2 )
Post by: wombat on January 02, 2004, 09:16:13 pm
I can't decide if I like it.  Clever idea, but I am somehow unmoved.

The rendition of Ray is quite icky.  I mean that in a good way.  The beer belly and thong....eeeuuw.  Goes with the sordidness of the whole thing.
Title: Suck it, old man ( January 2 )
Post by: V-Adore on January 02, 2004, 09:16:21 pm
My overall assessment: not the best gag (yeah, Philippe goes bad, we've seen it before) but impressively baroque and detailed in execution. Probably the best Philippe-goes-bad strip yet, although Thor's is harsh competition.

So, where is the Millionare strip? And the Kochalka? Or is he going to run guest strips through the weekend?
Title: Little touches
Post by: sensate on January 03, 2004, 12:08:24 am
I do like that he took a piss in the neighbor's driveway and that Drew stopped the dotted line before and restarted it after.
Title: Suck it, old man ( January 2 )
Post by: CortJstr on January 03, 2004, 01:07:04 am
Things I just noticed:

*Achewood Manor is apparently in a sleazier neighborhood than I previously realized.

*They'd sell that stuff to little Phillipe? Does the Underground have different age restrictions or do they just not care at seedy places like that?

*I never smoked, but aren't Lucky Strikes pretty crappy? Especially for Ray?

*I was wrong and he puked/peed in their own driveway

*I can't tell if he was playing in the birdbath or drinking out of it at the beginning.
Title: Suck it, old man ( January 2 )
Post by: slink on January 03, 2004, 01:21:01 am
Quote from: "CortJstr"

*I never smoked, but aren't Lucky Strikes pretty crappy? Especially for Ray?


I don't know, but right now I'd fuck*ng smoke a carton of the fuckers!

Quote from: "CortJstr"

*I can't tell if he was playing in the birdbath or drinking out of it at the beginning.


I for some reason assumed playing. I guess because, it being the first thing my eyes were drawn to, I though, oh, it's Philippe, he mustbe playing the birdbath!
Title: Suck it, old man ( January 2 )
Post by: V-Adore on January 03, 2004, 04:11:35 am
Quote from: "CortJstr"

*They'd sell that stuff to little Phillipe? Does the Underground have different age restrictions or do they just not care at seedy places like that?

My thought would be the latter, but then it occurred to me: Philippe is five. So is Ray.

Obviously, Ray is still proportionately much older, but clearly places that would sell to Ray can't deny Philippe chronologically.
Title: Suck it, old man ( January 2 )
Post by: slink on January 03, 2004, 04:23:13 am
Quote from: "V-Adore"

Obviously, Ray is still proportionately much older, but clearly places that would sell to Ray can't deny Philippe chronologically.


Well, certainly, while it is never clear if Philippe is old enough to drive, they did seem to encourage him to try and drive Todd home.
And Ray does have a license.

So, wombat... How long does an otter live for on average? I seem to recall it certainly being longer than cats.
Title: Suck it, old man ( January 2 )
Post by: CortJstr on January 03, 2004, 04:41:33 am
Quote from: "slink"
So, wombat... How long does an otter live for on average? I seem to recall it certainly being longer than cats.


Any stuffed animal would have a longer life expectancy than a real cat. How long real-life otters live isn't really the issue. Unless you're just curious.
Title: Suck it, old man ( January 2 )
Post by: slink on January 03, 2004, 05:08:03 am
Quote from: "CortJstr"

Any stuffed animal would have a longer life expectancy than a real cat. How long real-life otters live isn't really the issue. Unless you're just curious.


Yes, but the life expectancy of the real animals may effect the relative ages of the stuffed animals.
Say, for example, to demonstrate my point, a stuffed human being 5, and a stuffed dog being 5, now the dog is actually going to be, erm, 35 compared to the human, 5. If you get my drift.
I'm wondering if this accounts for the difference in mental age as it were, of Ray and Philippe.
Title: Suck it, old man ( January 2 )
Post by: CortJstr on January 03, 2004, 05:29:00 am
Phil 340 - Age and Life of the Non-Living - 3 credits

Study the effects of age and death among beings that are not alive in the traditional sense. To be compared with the beings nearest carbon-based versions. Students must provide own stuffed animals, no mythical creatures.
Title: Suck it, old man ( January 2 )
Post by: wombat on January 03, 2004, 11:35:48 am
Depends on the kind of otter, but assuming Philippe is the usual California kind, it appears that they live to be twentyish.  So, about the same as a cat.  I'm afraid Philippe's mental age is, um, never going to exactly correlate with his physical age.  He's just special that way.

As for stuffed animals, I thought they lived forever in our hearts or something like that.
Title: Suck it, old man ( January 2 )
Post by: slink on January 03, 2004, 03:08:30 pm
Quote from: "wombat"

As for stuffed animals, I thought they lived forever in our hearts or something like that.


Until your youngest niece or nephew chews it's eyes off, and pulls it's stuffing through the hole in it's thigh.
The when you wash it to get the saliva off it, it all comes apart in the dryer.
So nearly forever.
Title: Suck it, old man ( January 2 )
Post by: side_show on January 03, 2004, 06:07:17 pm
all my stuffed animals are in a garbage bag in my parent's attic.  What a sad, sad fate.
Title: Suck it, old man ( January 2 )
Post by: CortJstr on January 03, 2004, 07:53:20 pm
Most of mine are in a garbage bag in my parents basement. But some live here. I don't think they'd get along with the Achewood crew, though.
Title: Suck it, old man ( January 2 )
Post by: doomglobe on January 04, 2004, 06:47:10 am
DONT LEAVE YOUR STUFFED ANIMALS IN PLASTIC BAGS THEY WILL SUFFOCATE.
Title: Suck it, old man ( January 2 )
Post by: side_show on January 04, 2004, 05:05:09 pm
oh my god. they're dead.  they're all dead.
Title: Suck it, old man ( January 2 )
Post by: AugustWest on January 04, 2004, 11:12:59 pm
Oh the humanity.
Title: Suck it, old man ( January 2 )
Post by: conure on January 05, 2004, 01:49:19 am
The light of the full moon may revivify them.
Title: Suck it, old man ( January 2 )
Post by: St_Zartan on January 05, 2004, 02:30:44 pm
Quote from: "conure"
The light of the full moon may revivify them.


Where the hell do you live, Castlevania?
Title: Suck it, old man ( January 2 )
Post by: CortJstr on January 05, 2004, 04:19:08 pm
We have yet to see any evidence of stuffed animal death in Achewood so none of this is canon yet. As far as we know only real animals can die.
Title: Suck it, old man ( January 2 )
Post by: Twelvebottoms on January 07, 2004, 01:11:09 am
trivia
Wild / stray cats live about 4 years, and cats in a good home/food/medicine live on average to 17.  Or so I have read.
Title: Suck it, old man ( January 2 )
Post by: doomglobe on January 07, 2004, 01:47:53 am
cats have nine lives. squirrels have infinite lives (or act that way) and stuffed animals are an enigma.
Title: Suck it, old man ( January 2 )
Post by: CortJstr on January 07, 2004, 09:55:48 pm
I might have discovered something.We know Philippe's dad is dead (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=01292002) and he was most likely an otter. But was he stuffed? The answer could do a lot to further our research.
Title: Suck it, old man ( January 2 )
Post by: V-Adore on January 08, 2004, 01:03:42 am
If Philippe's dad wasn't stuffed, this offers two disturbing possibilities:

1) Philippe's mom is stuffed, and thus stuffed and real otters are capable of interbreeding; or
2) Philippe's mom is real, and Philippe is just spontaneously stuffed for some reason. (Perhaps both of his parents were carriers of the "plush toy" gene?)

This also raises the disturbing spectre of whether Teodor's parents were stuffed or not, although all evidence points to yes (especially given that plush bears are significantly smaller than real bears, while the same cannot necessarily be said for otters).
Title: Suck it, old man ( January 2 )
Post by: AlohaDawg on January 08, 2004, 01:05:45 am
Quote from: "V-Adore"
If Philippe's dad wasn't stuffed, this offers two disturbing possibilities:

1) Philippe's mom is stuffed, and thus stuffed and real otters are capable of interbreeding; or
2) Philippe's mom is real, and Philippe is just spontaneously stuffed for some reason. (Perhaps both of his parents were carriers of the "plush toy" gene?)

This also raises the disturbing spectre of whether Teodor's parents were stuffed or not, although all evidence points to yes (especially given that plush bears are significantly smaller than real bears, while the same cannot necessarily be said for otters).


So Phillippes dad was stuffed and his mom was mounted?
Title: Suck it, old man ( January 2 )
Post by: V-Adore on January 08, 2004, 01:15:43 am
Quote from: "AlohaDawg"

So Phillippes dad was stuffed and his mom was mounted?

I AM NOT THINKING ABOUT THIS ANYMORE

LA LA LA
HAPPY TREES
Title: Suck it, old man ( January 2 )
Post by: St_Zartan on January 08, 2004, 01:24:16 am
Quote from: "V-Adore"
I AM NOT THINKING ABOUT THIS ANYMORE


Good, because you realize, what with hindsight always being 20 / 20 and such, har har, that you were until now discussing with the straightest of faces the reproductive habits of fictitious stuffed animals. It's not as though these are uncharted waters (http://www.everything2.com/index.pl?node_id=851088), but yeah, there is a point at which it is best to move on. Maybe you'll look back on this, fifteen years from now, a tumbler of bourbon in one hand and a Newport Light smouldering in the other, and you'll smile knowingly, an untold number of life lessons later. Whatever happened to that naïve little otter, you may ask yourself. Ha I can't believe I used to wonder how stuffed animals reproduced, another sip, turn the page.

AND... CURTAIN
Title: Suck it, old man ( January 2 )
Post by: AlohaDawg on January 08, 2004, 01:30:11 am
Quote from: "St_Zartan"
Quote from: "V-Adore"
I AM NOT THINKING ABOUT THIS ANYMORE


Good, because you realize, what with hindsight always being 20 / 20 and such, har har, that you were until now discussing with the straightest of faces the reproductive habits of fictitious stuffed animals. It's not as though these are uncharted waters (http://www.everything2.com/index.pl?node_id=851088), but yeah, there is a point at which it is best to move on. Maybe you'll look back on this, fifteen years from now, a tumbler of bourbon in one hand and a Newport Light smouldering in the other, and you'll smile knowingly, an untold number of life lessons later. Whatever happened to that naïve little otter, you may ask yourself. Ha I can't believe I used to wonder how stuffed animals reproduced, another sip, turn the page.

AND... CURTAIN


Can't mount a stuffed otter without a little hindsight.
Title: Suck it, old man ( January 2 )
Post by: V-Adore on January 08, 2004, 01:58:53 am
Quote from: "St_Zartan"
Maybe you'll look back on this, fifteen years from now, a tumbler of bourbon in one hand and a Newport Light smouldering in the other, and you'll smile knowingly, an untold number of life lessons later. Whatever happened to that naïve little otter, you may ask yourself. Ha I can't believe I used to wonder how stuffed animals reproduced, another sip, turn the page.

AND... CURTAIN

If these life lessons lead me to smoking Newport Lights, I'm having no part of any of them.

Bonus points for the correct umlaut in "naïve," though.
Title: Suck it, old man ( January 2 )
Post by: CortJstr on January 08, 2004, 02:01:54 am
Quote from: "St_Zartan"
Good, because you realize, what with hindsight always being 20 / 20 and such, har har, that you were until now discussing with the straightest of faces the reproductive habits of fictitious stuffed animals.


If this isn't exactly what we're going to discus then I DON'T KNOW WHY WE EVEN HAVE A MESSAGE BOARD! ::runs up to bedroom and slams door::
Title: Suck it, old man ( January 2 )
Post by: St_Zartan on January 08, 2004, 02:05:24 am
Quote from: "CortJstr"
If this isn't exactly what we're going to discuss then I DON'T KNOW WHY WE EVEN HAVE A MESSAGE BOARD! ::runs up to bedroom and slams door::


Honey?

Come on. Don't be this way.

Your mom made stroganoff. It would be pretty silly to try and slide stroganoff under the door, wouldn't it? Why don't you open up that door
Title: Suck it, old man ( January 2 )
Post by: CortJstr on January 08, 2004, 02:07:26 am
Throw in some chocolate no-bake cookies and you've got yourself a deal.
Title: Suck it, old man ( January 2 )
Post by: St_Zartan on January 08, 2004, 02:08:34 am
Quote from: "V-Adore"
If these life lessons lead me to smoking Newport Lights, I'm having no part of any of them.


Well pardon my royal Irish ass for thinking that the theoretical future jaded withered old V-Adore might want to be, at the very least, alive with pleasure.

Quote from: "V-Adore"
Bonus points for the correct umlaut in "naïve," though.


DAMN RIGHT
Title: Suck it, old man ( January 2 )
Post by: AugustWest on January 08, 2004, 03:25:05 am
Theoretical?  Future?

Kidding! Kidding!
Title: Suck it, old man ( January 2 )
Post by: V-Adore on January 08, 2004, 04:34:40 am
I would desperately like to think I'm alive with pleasure right now. Nonetheless, I must entertain the possibility that I am not.

And August, I would beat you, but I'm relying on you to be America's Jeopardy Sweetheart... and, well, beating you in such a way that the marks wouldn't show on camera is just too much work right now.
Title: Suck it, old man ( January 2 )
Post by: jay-ell on January 08, 2004, 04:11:54 pm
Oh my goodness.  Honestly, don't you people sleep?  

back on topic

Whatever that "topic" may be...

pick one and go with it, folks
Title: Suck it, old man ( January 2 )
Post by: CortJstr on January 08, 2004, 04:28:38 pm
Quote from: "jldunston"
Oh my goodness.  Honestly, don't you people sleep?  

back on topic

Whatever that "topic" may be...

pick one and go with it, folks


Well unsafe lesbian sex is never off-topic.
Title: Suck it, old man ( January 2 )
Post by: St_Zartan on January 08, 2004, 07:25:24 pm
Quote from: "CortJstr"
Well unsafe lesbian sex is never off-topic.


You mean like a couple of hot hot chicks Making Out while building model airplanes... without proper ventilation?
Title: Suck it, old man ( January 2 )
Post by: Pedro Picasso on January 08, 2004, 07:38:40 pm
Quote from: "slink"
Quote from: "wombat"

As for stuffed animals, I thought they lived forever in our hearts or something like that.


Until your youngest niece or nephew chews it's eyes off, and pulls it's stuffing through the hole in it's thigh.
The when you wash it to get the saliva off it, it all comes apart in the dryer.
So nearly forever.


In this case the become real animals.  But only if their made of velveteen.
Title: Suck it, old man ( January 2 )
Post by: CortJstr on January 08, 2004, 07:41:42 pm
Quote from: "St_Zartan"
Quote from: "CortJstr"
Well unsafe lesbian sex is never off-topic.


You mean like a couple of hot hot chicks Making Out while building model airplanes... without proper ventilation?


I was thinking more along the lines of a few hot chicks watching Raw or American Gladiators then trying this at home.
Title: Suck it, old man ( January 2 )
Post by: V-Adore on January 09, 2004, 04:55:43 am
I'm sorry, but I would pay good money to see lesbian porn which involved those big foam bopper-bats from American Gladiators. Or possibly that spherical cage-thingy.

(I'm sure I could do a Google search on "American Gladiators lesbian mpreg" and get some right now, but I'm lazy.)
Title: Suck it, old man ( January 2 )
Post by: CortJstr on January 09, 2004, 04:20:35 pm
Quote from: "V-Adore"
I'm sorry, but I would pay good money to see lesbian porn which involved those big foam bopper-bats from American Gladiators. Or possibly that spherical cage-thingy.

(I'm sure I could do a Google search on "American Gladiators lesbian mpreg" and get some right now, but I'm lazy.)


Well pictures with non-foam bats are easy enough to find.

And while driving into work today (my 20-minute commute took 2.5 hours because of snow) and listening to the radio I realized something. There's all kind of fetish porn out there with pee and shit and spit and whipped cream and so forth but none that I've seen with actual snot. Are there not sneeze-faced fetishists?
Title: Suck it, old man ( January 2 )
Post by: St_Zartan on January 09, 2004, 04:42:34 pm
Quote from: "V-Adore"
Or possibly that spherical cage-thingy.


THAT WOULD BE THE ATLASPHERE

Although I suppose a different name would be in order, as we're basically talking about sweaty supple grappling etc in what amounts to a giant hamster toy.

Quote from: "CortJstr"
Are there not sneeze-faced fetishists?


I'm not going to do the research; I'm not going to provide you ingrates with a demonstrative and potentially disturbing link, not this time. But the answer to your question is yes. Basically, if you can conceive of it, someone out there is desperately aroused by the thought of it.

WELCOME TO THE INTERNET, CORT
HERE IS A FRUIT BASKET AND BOOK OF COUPONS FOR LOCAL BUSINESSES
Title: Suck it, old man ( January 2 )
Post by: pmcd9 on January 09, 2004, 05:13:01 pm
Quote from: "St_Zartan"
Quote from: "CortJstr"
Are there not sneeze-faced fetishists?


I'm not going to do the research; I'm not going to provide you ingrates with a demonstrative and potentially disturbing link, not this time. But the answer to your question is yes. Basically, if you can conceive of it, someone out there is desperately aroused by the thought of it.

WELCOME TO THE INTERNET, CORT
HERE IS A FRUIT BASKET AND BOOK OF COUPONS FOR LOCAL BUSINESSES


At work the other day a couple of guys in the shop were talking about how one of them took a picture of his stool and showed it at a party.  I casually remarked that this was bukakke.  None of them had ever heard the term, nor it's meaning and they pretended to be shocked, SHOCKED I tell 'ya, that there are such people in this world who might enjoy this.  And of course, since I was aware of it, I must surely be one of these people.  Seeing as I was being accused by two goobers who were giggling over the fact that one of them actually showed a picture of his own stew at a party, well I took it in stride.

~Paul
Title: Suck it, old man ( January 2 )
Post by: jough on January 09, 2004, 05:18:34 pm
Um, Bukkake isn't a shit fetish.

I'll leave it to you to discover the wonders of this Japanese form of pornography.
Title: Suck it, old man ( January 2 )
Post by: St_Zartan on January 09, 2004, 05:30:26 pm
PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD NOW
Title: Suck it, old man ( January 2 )
Post by: pmcd9 on January 09, 2004, 05:45:17 pm
Quote from: "jough"
Um, Bukkake isn't a shit fetish.

I'll leave it to you to discover the wonders of this Japanese form of pornography.


Ok, I really don't want to know, the one link I clicked involved feces.  It was highly distrubing and the opposite of erotic.  Believe me when I tell you that one small experience more than satisfied my curiosity.  If any other new or unusual words start appearing in the porn links i'll be sure to ask someone before I go blindly clicking away into fetish porn land again.  Have they invented that machine that can erase your memory yet?

~Paul
Title: Suck it, old man ( January 2 )
Post by: AlohaDawg on January 09, 2004, 06:12:28 pm
The guy that invented it couldn't get IRB approval for human subjects, so in the proud history of Dr Jekyll and my Sim who drinks his own chemistry projects, he used it on himself. When he woke up, he threw it away because he didn't know what it was for. Actually, this has happened 29 times now over the past 200 years.
Title: Suck it, old man ( January 2 )
Post by: CortJstr on January 09, 2004, 06:16:58 pm
Quote from: "St_Zartan"
Quote from: "V-Adore"
Or possibly that spherical cage-thingy.


THAT WOULD BE THE ATLASPHERE

Although I suppose a different name would be in order, as we're basically talking about sweaty supple grappling etc in what amounts to a giant hamster toy.


If it's good enough for Luann (http://www.snpp.com/episodes/4F04.html) it should be good enough for us.

I guess the sneeze thing is just too weird to show up in the "mainstream" TGP's. I would have been sad if it wasn't on the net someplace.

I had to explain bukkake to my S.O. after they made a joke about it on the Daily Show. I kind of miss Lord Viper Scorpion.
Title: Suck it, old man ( January 2 )
Post by: AugustWest on January 09, 2004, 06:25:30 pm
Quote from: "St_Zartan"
PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD NOW


Face it, if this thing keeps on going, somebody will shoot their mouth off and then we'll have a sticky situation.
Title: Suck it, old man ( January 2 )
Post by: jay-ell on January 09, 2004, 06:49:09 pm
Ok, yeah.  Scat + bukkake = QUITE ENOUGH, THANK YOU
Title: Suck it, old man ( January 2 )
Post by: jough on January 09, 2004, 07:43:04 pm
Quote from: "AugustWest"

Face it, if this thing keeps on going, somebody will shoot their mouth off and then we'll have a sticky situation.


They'd have to shoot off more than their mouth to have a "sticky situation" but I appreciate your attempt.

AND THAT'S WHAT I CALL A "STICKY SITUATION"