The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: pmcd9 on August 02, 2011, 02:38:51 am
-
Sorry, I should get sMets to write all thread titles.
Happy birthday old man. Drink up. Have some nachos. Play with some titties.
-
Hot diggity damn! All bow before the Mighty Stinkfist on the day of his birth!
-
Happy birthday to my favorite (only) Internet person named Miles!
-
Happy happy birthday, Miles dear;
Happy days will come to you all year.
If I had one wish, then it would be
A happy happy birthday to you from me!
-
A dude was late on this birthday thread and a dude is ashamed.
-
Thanks, guys. It was a pretty low-key affair, which I don't mind at all. My liver's done a lot for me over the years so I figure it deserved a break.
Play with some titties.
Unfortunately there was none of this. Do my own count?
Happy happy birthday, Miles dear;
Happy days will come to you all year.
If I had one wish, then it would be
A happy happy birthday to you from me!
Whoa, gettin' all Mormon-y on me!
-
Whoa, gettin' all Mormon-y on me!
haha!
-
Whoa, gettin' all Mormon-y on me!
BTW, what's the word on the street up in Utah about The Book of Mormon show that Trey Parker and Matt Stone are getting all kinds of awards for?
-
Happy happy birthday, Miles dear;
Happy days will come to you all year.
If I had one wish, then it would be
A happy happy birthday to you from me!
I feel like this is the missing verse from the Golden Girls theme song.
Happy Birthday Miles!
-
Unfortunately there was none of this. Do my own count?
It depends on whether you were using your imagination or not.
Happy birthday, sorry I missed the boat on this one. Maybe you should start planning the next one now, just so it isn't low key? Like save up your money, and start planning an elaborate fireworks display or something? I don't know. The seed has been planted. Report back next year. With photos.
-
Shamefully belatedly both here and for Smick:
Pug singing happy birthday.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5TpX0aYZ44 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5TpX0aYZ44)
-
Happy birthday also, to Miles. You are an awesome guy.
-
BTW, what's the word on the street up in Utah about The Book of Mormon show that Trey Parker and Matt Stone are getting all kinds of awards for?
Other than a story in the alternative weekly I haven't heard or read much. But I don't really pay attention to local news and other than some family members don't spend a lot of time with practicing Mormons. The official response from the LDS Church was typically reserved and hopeful (http://newsroom.lds.org/article/church-statement-regarding-the-book-of-mormon-broadway-musical). I heard that Stone and Parker were delighted by the response. Mormons are used to mockery so while most of the faithful are probably concerned and maybe offended, they mostly wish it will spark some interest. I'd love to see it, but just because I really like Stone and Parker.
Oh yeah, I drove through--well, past--Price the other day. I noticed that Helper has an arts and music festival that looks like it might be OK. Did you ever make it to that?
Happy birthday, sorry I missed the boat on this one. Maybe you should start planning the next one now, just so it isn't low key? Like save up your money, and start planning an elaborate fireworks display or something? I don't know. The seed has been planted. Report back next year. With photos.
Dang, this is a good idea. Aerial fireworks are legal here now, and Utah's celebration of its statehood, which might be a bigger deal than the 4th, is the week before my birthday so I probably could have pulled something off.
Thanks again all, you're too kind, considering I probably post in 10% of the birthday threads.
-
Oh yeah, I drove through--well, past--Price the other day. I noticed that Helper has an arts and music festival that looks like it might be OK. Did you ever make it to that?
I may have been out of town when that came through.