The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Science & Nature => Topic started by: greenkoolayd on August 04, 2011, 08:09:21 pm

Title: stoned ape theory
Post by: greenkoolayd on August 04, 2011, 08:09:21 pm
the theory (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOtLJwK7kdk)

the illustration of the theory (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3cJ6xVkLuk)
Title: Re: stoned ape theory
Post by: AugustWest on August 04, 2011, 08:27:20 pm
Niiiiiiice.
Title: Re: stoned ape theory
Post by: pmcd9 on August 04, 2011, 08:49:15 pm
Fuck Yes!
Title: Re: stoned ape theory
Post by: KeithHernandez on August 04, 2011, 11:36:35 pm
He had the first ever snuggie!

Related:  I will not give this guy money (i would if I had it) but I will buy one day one http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1876159687/winnifred-beach-sport-utility-bathrobes?ref=search

Also related:  thanks for wasting my afternoon with Terence McKenna videos.  That may seem sarcastic, but I am being sincere.
Title: Re: stoned ape theory
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on September 09, 2011, 08:22:33 pm
I do not smoke weed. Yet, every time I look at a clock and see that it's 4:20, I think "Time to get high."