The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: side_show on January 03, 2004, 11:47:57 pm

Title: employes the principles of slime?
Post by: side_show on January 03, 2004, 11:47:57 pm
pointless side note:

I got my man the Sponge Bob 1st season DVD for x-mas, and in the episode "I Was a Teenage Gary"  I was happy to see the snail ambulance was indeed shaped like a snail with a cross on it - it did have wheels however, but I like to imagine it was fueled by slime.
Title: Re: employes the principles of slime?
Post by: slink on January 04, 2004, 12:03:20 am
Quote from: "side_show"
pointless side note:

I got my man the Sponge Bob 1st season DVD for x-mas, and in the episode "I Was a Teenage Gary"  I was happy to see the snail ambulance was indeed shaped like a snail with a cross on it - it did have wheels however, but I like to imagine it was fueled by slime.


OH MY fuck*ng GOD!
It's happened. I'm becoming my own parents.
There I am, thinking, oh, have I seen that episode?
I've not really seen enough to judge, is it really good?
Wonder if it's worth picking that up?
Wonder if I should download some?
Wow, wonder if he reads Achewood?

And what stood out for me.

...It's fuelled Missy!
Ugh!
I apologise more than is possible! To the both of us!
Title: employes the principles of slime?
Post by: side_show on January 04, 2004, 05:17:46 pm
I am a child of the spell check age.  Sigh.
Title: employes the principles of slime?
Post by: V-Adore on January 04, 2004, 09:54:28 pm
Quote from: "side_show"
I am a child of the spell check age.  Sigh.

Sad personal confession: I have occasionally spell-checked via running the word through Google and seeing if I get a spelling suggestion. Pitiful.
Title: employes the principles of slime?
Post by: andalucia on January 04, 2004, 10:36:48 pm
I've come to loathe Google's spell-checking attempts.  This morning, when I was looking for Plutarch's life of Marc Antony for an essay on rhetoric, it politely took me aside and asked if perhaps I would prefer some websites pertaining to pop music sensation Marc Anthony (http://www.marcanthonyonline.com/).
Title: employes the principles of slime?
Post by: pmcd9 on January 04, 2004, 11:03:36 pm
Quote from: "andalucia"
I've come to loathe Google's spell-checking attempts.  This morning, when I was looking for Plutarch's life of Marc Antony for an essay on rhetoric, it politely took me aside and asked if perhaps I would prefer some websites pertaining to pop music sensation Marc Anthony (http://www.marcanthonyonline.com/).


He is too much the sexy.

~Paul
Title: employes the principles of slime?
Post by: V-Adore on January 04, 2004, 11:11:36 pm
Quote from: "andalucia"
I've come to loathe Google's spell-checking attempts.  This morning, when I was looking for Plutarch's life of Marc Antony for an essay on rhetoric, it politely took me aside and asked if perhaps I would prefer some websites pertaining to pop music sensation Marc Anthony (http://www.marcanthonyonline.com/).

Wow, that's thoroughly loathsome.