The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: Asherdan on August 14, 2011, 09:28:07 pm

Title: Little Falls Called Me...
Post by: Asherdan on August 14, 2011, 09:28:07 pm
(http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--k5m636Zb--/m5dvkzj95cd6xl0k4nnx.gif)
Title: Re: Little Falls Called Me...
Post by: greenkoolayd on August 14, 2011, 09:56:50 pm
harpy beefday


wait.... youre only 32?!  goodness.  that will be a lot of spankins.
Title: Re: Little Falls Called Me...
Post by: side_show on August 15, 2011, 12:19:34 am
Happy Birthday to a man of many words.  Hope you had a good one!
Title: Re: Little Falls Called Me...
Post by: littlefallsmets on August 15, 2011, 01:31:23 am
I do have more issues than Newsweek but I do try to have a sense of humour about it, thank you.

Thanks for the good thoughts!
Title: Re: Little Falls Called Me...
Post by: miles on August 15, 2011, 02:18:07 am
Hey man... happy birthday!
Title: Re: Little Falls Called Me...
Post by: AugustWest on August 15, 2011, 04:03:31 am
I'monna go all happy birthday upside your head.
Title: Re: Little Falls Called Me...
Post by: wombat on August 15, 2011, 12:45:39 pm
I'm so discombobulated by my new computer that I can't find the pug singing happy birthday, so you get his one instead:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hklRvF98qHA (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hklRvF98qHA)
Title: Re: Little Falls Called Me...
Post by: jay-ell on August 15, 2011, 12:58:00 pm
I do have more issues than Newsweek but I do try to have a sense of humour about it, thank you.

Thanks for the good thoughts!

We used to say, about a certain person we once knew, "She doesn't just have issues, she's got a whole darn subscription."

I did this elsewhere yesterday, but, Happy Cake & Nachos Day. At least, I hope it was, since it's over now.
Title: Re: Little Falls Called Me...
Post by: lprkn on August 15, 2011, 01:38:25 pm
Happy late birthday man. May all your puns be effortless.
Title: Re: Little Falls Called Me...
Post by: Nabubrush on August 16, 2011, 12:00:36 am
I can't believe he calls you and not me. How am I not the guy TOUMBIEs call? I'm jovial! I'm avuncular! I'm drunk!

Happy birthday, anyway. Fuck.
Title: Re: Little Falls Called Me...
Post by: smick on August 16, 2011, 06:20:23 pm
You have found reason to carry on this far!

¡Salud!