The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: AugustWest on August 16, 2011, 01:23:24 pm

Title: At ease, Lprkn...
Post by: AugustWest on August 16, 2011, 01:23:24 pm
It's your dang birthday.  Have a good one.
Title: Re: At ease, Lprkn...
Post by: pmcd9 on August 16, 2011, 01:26:51 pm
Nachtmystium!
Title: Re: At ease, Lprkn...
Post by: greenkoolayd on August 16, 2011, 02:20:14 pm
fuck yeah viking party!

(i would leave out the raping and church-burning, but im a prude, so...)
Title: Re: At ease, Lprkn...
Post by: Nabubrush on August 16, 2011, 05:28:35 pm
Didn't you just have a birthday? Well, whatever. Here's something random for you - guy ahead of me in line for the plane has a t-shirt that reads "NRA - Family, Freedom & Firearms. Welcome to my world!" Am I in his world now?

Anyway, have a festive occasion and don't spend it all in one place.
Title: Re: At ease, Lprkn...
Post by: side_show on August 16, 2011, 08:43:17 pm
Less leper, more Khan! on this fine day.
Title: Re: At ease, Lprkn...
Post by: jay-ell on August 16, 2011, 08:57:53 pm
Thanks to Jough, I still read it as "Le Porkin.'" I have to force myself to use his real name when I talk about him in front of my Mom.
Title: Re: At ease, Lprkn...
Post by: pmcd9 on August 16, 2011, 11:05:55 pm
I've always parsed it as Lil' Porkin'.
Title: Re: At ease, Lprkn...
Post by: CortJstr on August 16, 2011, 11:26:09 pm
El Porkin? He's a dude you can share some dumplings and noodles with. He's good people.
Title: Re: At ease, Lprkn...
Post by: miles on August 17, 2011, 12:19:26 am
Happy birthday, dude. Hopefully you've got a lil' porkin' in your schedule sometime today.
Title: Re: At ease, Lprkn...
Post by: jay-ell on August 17, 2011, 12:27:19 am
El Porkin? He's a dude you can share some dumplings and noodles with. He's good people.

That he is. We probably don't acknowledge this enough around here.
Title: Re: At ease, Lprkn...
Post by: lprkn on August 17, 2011, 11:13:38 am
Thanks guys. (And Jough, wherever you are)

Sadly, no porkin' was had, but I'm still new to this rock and (mostly) young.
Title: Re: At ease, Lprkn...
Post by: Nabubrush on August 18, 2011, 12:14:46 am
Thanks guys. (And Jough, wherever you are)

Sadly, no porkin' was had, but I'm still new to this rock and (mostly) young.

YOU. ARE. RAD.