The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: pmcd9 on August 20, 2011, 08:19:20 pm

Title: Shit my sMets says
Post by: pmcd9 on August 20, 2011, 08:19:20 pm
Little Falls Mets is a hilarious dude on Facebook.  I commented recently that he should be writing for Mad Magazine.  JL took that as an insult.  It wasn't.  I think he's very clever and funny.  So here I'll say instead "sMets should be writing for (insert whatever humor publication you find funny).

I've created this thread to collect his witticisms.  I hope he doesn't mind.

Here's the latest example of sMets being funny...

Quote
idea: a story about a serial killer who always sings 'The Candyman' when killing... title "SON OF SAMMY"
Title: Re: Shit my sMets says
Post by: wombat on August 20, 2011, 09:51:55 pm
I don't know how you get to write for Mad, but how about Cracked.com?
http://www.cracked.com/write-for-cracked/ (http://www.cracked.com/write-for-cracked/)

I don't know if that's an insulting suggestion either. I have read funny stuff about animals there. I don't read the rest.
Title: Re: Shit my sMets says
Post by: jay-ell on August 21, 2011, 01:19:57 am
Little Falls Mets is a hilarious dude on Facebook.  I commented recently that he should be writing for Mad Magazine.  JL took that as an insult.  It wasn't.  I think he's very clever and funny.  So here I'll say instead "sMets should be writing for (insert whatever humor publication you find funny).


Oh, I was joking. Mad used to be a very funny magazine, though the recent issues I've flipped through have seemed lacking. Like how SNL was hilarious in the 70s and 80s and then turned completely to crap. I'd say that maybe my tastes have matured, but...yeah, probably not.
Title: Re: Shit my sMets says
Post by: Nabubrush on August 22, 2011, 04:27:46 pm
Mad sucks since they started accepting ads. All you little bastards stay out of my yard.
Title: Re: Shit my sMets says
Post by: pmcd9 on September 06, 2011, 04:07:39 pm
Quote
why was the particle so negative? because it was the Cowardly Ion.
Title: Re: Shit my sMets says
Post by: miles on September 07, 2011, 01:12:18 am
Oh man, where the fuck is Jough for that one.

I chuckled though.
Title: Re: Shit my sMets says
Post by: pmcd9 on September 07, 2011, 02:15:53 am
Do you think we could summon the Mighty Jough if we used a bunch of puns?
Title: Re: Shit my sMets says
Post by: miles on September 07, 2011, 06:03:50 am
It would be fun to try anyway.