The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: pmcd9 on September 01, 2011, 12:14:57 am
-
I was thinking about posting a link to TOUAMB on the wall of the Facebook Achewood group to maybe get us a couple of new members. Some fresh meat as it were. Then I started reading the comments and realized it was made up almost entirely of Assbar dipshits and immediately canceled that idea.
-
im probably the best and brightest assbar dipshit. especially considering i never was a big deal on that board.
-
im probably the best and brightest assbar dipshit.
Well there might be another GKA among that crowd, but more likely to get a Shithead.
-
I don't think there's any point on wooing anyone interested in talking about Achewood to this board at this point, unless it's to read the archive.
Maybe it's more worthwhile to explore what other commonalities do we all have that are woo-worty? Are there any?
-
I'm going to confess this just so you can all get a moment of amusement out of it. It is my fantasy ever since Onstad posted "We've set the home page up to show a random comic from the last ten years while we gird the new generation of Achewood." I'm dreaming that he is drawing a bunch of new comics, but he's not going to start posting them till he's accumulated enough that he can post them on a regular schedule and not run out before he comes up with new ones.
-
i take pride in the fine women of this community.
-
I like to think that he has a growing pile of... hundreds and hundreds of strips that are all about how much he hates his readers for providing him with a living and a sliver of cult fame.
Interspersed with strips about golf and how the cute things his child does have never been done by any other child in the history of people making children.
-
Wombat dreams big.
Her dreams are worth a tcodp.
-
This reminds me of a great Onion blurb I just read:
Bill Watterson Writes, Illustrates, Shreds New 'Calvin And Hobbes' Strip Each Morning Out Of Spite (http://www.theonion.com/articles/bill-watterson-writes-illustrates-shreds-new-calvi,21240/)
-
One of Pedro's work friends posted that recently, and another work friend made a comment that made it seem like he didn't realize that The Onion is fake.
So sad. So true.
-
One of Pedro's work friends posted that recently, and another work friend made a comment that made it seem like he didn't realize that The Onion is fake.
It's a sad thing to learn that your friends are dumber than they appear.
-
One of Pedro's work friends posted that recently, and another work friend made a comment that made it seem like he didn't realize that The Onion is fake.
So sad. So true.
That's what this place (http://literallyunbelievable.org/) is for.
-
I will say this about Onstad. To me, dude is always funny. He may be shitty at the same time, and his frequency may not be what I want, but he's always funny - to me. Also, because I never read it daily (at least not after the first year or two), this thing here doesn't bother me, as long as I pretend he really is coming back some day.