The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: pmcd9 on September 02, 2011, 05:43:06 pm

Title: Sarcastic Signs
Post by: pmcd9 on September 02, 2011, 05:43:06 pm
I don't know, it might be just me, but I found these signs (http://www.happyplace.com/4286/brilliantly-sarcastic-responses-to-completely-well-meaning-signs) hilarious.  I couldn't stop laughing.

Bill Posters is an innocent man.
Title: Re: Sarcastic Signs
Post by: Nabubrush on September 02, 2011, 07:35:30 pm
The dog dies.
Title: Re: Sarcastic Signs
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on September 02, 2011, 07:50:47 pm
Walk this way.
Title: Re: Sarcastic Signs
Post by: pmcd9 on September 02, 2011, 08:31:29 pm
Oh well, let's see...

(http://static.happyplace.com/assets/images/2011/07/4e31e10bacd73.jpg)

Bill Cosby, Bill Murray, Bill Gates, Bill Clinton, Bill Nye the Science Guy.  Yay, what do I win?
Title: Re: Sarcastic Signs
Post by: Victoria Waterfield on September 03, 2011, 02:23:12 am
"Men Opening Umbrellas Ahead" is a really old one (http://www.mojo4music.com/blog/2008/06/vivian_stanshall.html), though.
Title: Re: Sarcastic Signs
Post by: Nabubrush on September 03, 2011, 04:28:10 pm
A lot of those struck me as kind of old, but most were funny. They missed a lot of funny stop signs I've seen posted elsewhere.