The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: pmcd9 on September 05, 2011, 04:50:22 pm

Title: Happy Birthday Mr Mercury
Post by: pmcd9 on September 05, 2011, 04:50:22 pm
Don't Stop Me Now (http://laughingsquid.com/google-celebrates-65th-birthday-of-freddie-mercury-with-google-doodle/)
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Mr Mercury
Post by: greenkoolayd on September 05, 2011, 05:55:34 pm
i like the "8-bit"/pixelated animation parts the most.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Mr Mercury
Post by: side_show on September 05, 2011, 09:29:54 pm
I like the Freddy Mercury parts the most.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Mr Mercury
Post by: lprkn on September 06, 2011, 04:27:42 am
I like giving you a can.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Mr Mercury
Post by: AugustWest on September 06, 2011, 02:38:22 pm
BISMILLAH!
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Mr Mercury
Post by: Nabubrush on September 16, 2011, 12:14:38 am
The part where he is at the top of the monument with the trumpet-playing shark, the lute-playing tiger, the peacocks, lions and bicycling moustachioed bears sort of sealed the deal for me.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Mr Mercury
Post by: pmcd9 on September 16, 2011, 12:31:27 am
The part where he is at the top of the monument with the trumpet-playing shark, the lute-playing tiger, the peacocks, lions and bicycling moustachioed bears sort of sealed the deal for me.

I loved that part as well.  I loved the whole thing though and I've love that song since I first heard it 1n 1978.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Mr Mercury
Post by: Nabubrush on September 16, 2011, 03:30:30 pm
I loved that part as well.  I loved the whole thing though and I've love that song since I first heard it 1n 1978.

The thing about Queen is that their catalog is very light on clunkers. They are most all very solid numbers.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Mr Mercury
Post by: pmcd9 on September 16, 2011, 03:49:24 pm
The thing about Queen is that their catalog is very light on clunkers. They are most all very solid numbers.

Right up to the end.