The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: jough on January 05, 2004, 05:07:52 am

Title: Keep on rockin' - 5 January 2004
Post by: jough on January 05, 2004, 05:07:52 am
I just want to say that the toilet paper roll would be insufficient for my junk.

I thank you.
Title: Keep on rockin' - 5 January 2004
Post by: andalucia on January 05, 2004, 05:24:53 am
Dammit.  

I don't say this often, but I think I'm too much of a girl to fully appreciate this one.
Title: Keep on rockin' - 5 January 2004
Post by: Noah on January 05, 2004, 05:31:32 am
Cats have smaller genitals, Jough. Duh.
Title: Keep on rockin' - 5 January 2004
Post by: andalucia on January 05, 2004, 05:35:23 am
Cats are smaller in general, hence a world tailored to their size would likely also include smaller toilet paper holders.

On second thought, I take it all back.  The cat-c*ck-photo posting fiasco was too recent for me to wish encouraging another such discussion.
Title: Keep on rockin' - 5 January 2004
Post by: slink on January 05, 2004, 06:20:12 am
OK. Maybe it's just my waiting a week plus for this to show up, or maybe it's the state I'm in after 7 hours solid recording, but oh dear I just laughed my spleen straight across the room.
I'm guessing pepper is to go with rad chilis.
Title: Keep on rockin' - 5 January 2004
Post by: AugustWest on January 05, 2004, 02:17:29 pm
Yes, it's a good thing the holidays are near, because I would need one of those wrapping paper tubes.  That or a dang ol' missle silo out in Wyoming.
Title: Keep on rockin' - 5 January 2004
Post by: St_Zartan on January 05, 2004, 02:29:48 pm
Quote from: "andalucia"
On second thought, I take it all back.  The cat-c*ck-photo posting fiasco was too recent for me to wish encouraging another such discussion.


IT WAS JUST A LINK, PEOPLE, NO ONE FORCED YOU TO CLICK IT OR ANYTHING

Also, I love how the first name that comes to Beef's mind as an example of a Good, Productive Life is: Joe Pesci
Title: Keep on rockin' - 5 January 2004
Post by: V-Adore on January 05, 2004, 02:37:16 pm
I love how Ray always has his priorities straight. Leaving Hell? Can wait, pretty much. Not touching genitals to toilet seat? Totally immediate concern.
Title: Keep on rockin' - 5 January 2004
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on January 05, 2004, 02:48:12 pm
Not just any toilet seat, a toilet seat in a Friendly's, IN HELL.  That's gotta be nasty.
Title: Keep on rockin' - 5 January 2004
Post by: CortJstr on January 05, 2004, 04:23:51 pm
Quote from: "carlosdelvaca"
Not just any toilet seat, a toilet seat in a Friendly's, IN HELL.  That's gotta be nasty.


Seriously, I'm a little jumping touching the seat in my own house let alone in at Hell-Friendly's. And I know it's hell and all, but you know the side of the seat is ice cold. There's just too much badness there to think about.
Title: Keep on rockin' - 5 January 2004
Post by: pmcd9 on January 05, 2004, 04:35:03 pm
This is not going in a nice direction.

~Paul
Title: Keep on rockin' - 5 January 2004
Post by: St_Zartan on January 05, 2004, 04:57:00 pm
Quote from: "pmcd9"
This is not going in a nice direction.


Hey, man - don't come knockin' around these parts with that kind of talk. I am trying to take the Classy High Ground with Academy Award-winner Joe Gone giraffein' Pesci; it's everyone else that's all wantin' to talk about their tschonsons.

ACHEWOOD FORUM: YOUR ONE-STOP SOURCE FOR CLINICAL, UNSEXY DISCUSSION
Title: Keep on rockin' - 5 January 2004
Post by: sjlimmer on January 05, 2004, 05:05:08 pm
I'm guessing that Onstad was a little displeased with the way this one turned out, since Achewood has been loading in my browser for several minutes now, with no sign of life.  Oh the humanity...I always miss the first drafts.

Edit:  Nevermind.  I guess I just ruined the internet for everyone, at least here at school.  I can't connect to a few other places (http://www.snopes.com for example) either.  Just pretend I was never here...
Title: Keep on rockin' - 5 January 2004
Post by: pmcd9 on January 05, 2004, 05:07:07 pm
Quote from: "St_Zartan"
Quote from: "pmcd9"
This is not going in a nice direction.


Hey, man - don't come knockin' around these parts with that kind of talk. I am trying to take the Classy High Ground with Academy Award-winner Joe Gone giraffein' Pesci; it's everyone else that's all wantin' to talk about their tschonsons.

ACHEWOOD FORUM: YOUR ONE-STOP SOURCE FOR CLINICAL, UNSEXY DISCUSSION


Well since you did bring it up, what do you think was on Beef's mind using Joe Pesci as an example of someone living a good life?

~Paul
Title: Keep on rockin' - 5 January 2004
Post by: CortJstr on January 05, 2004, 05:22:37 pm
Beef obviously watches a lot of movies in the corner of his monitor while coding so he picked an actor. And you can't argue with My Cousin Vinny or Goodfellas. You could maybe attempt a quiet discussion, but as for arguement, the movies would have none of that!
Title: Keep on rockin' - 5 January 2004
Post by: slink on January 05, 2004, 05:23:25 pm
Quote from: "CortJstr"

Seriously, I'm a little jumping touching the seat in my own house let alone in at Hell-Friendly's.


Well, plus it's the rim no less. And that's the nasty part of the toilet that no one should ever have to touch, be it with their junk or no.
Title: Keep on rockin' - 5 January 2004
Post by: St_Zartan on January 05, 2004, 06:32:00 pm
Quote from: "pmcd9"
Well since you did bring it up, what do you think was on Beef's mind using Joe Pesci as an example of someone living a good life?


I am charmed - charmed - imagining that poor little fella thinking to himself, Dang that Joe Pesci seems to really have it all - All fame and respect and makin' people laugh and Academy Award - Bet Joe Pesci didn't get where he's at tuckin' his best friend's junk into tubes all the time

Or, you know, whatever. How he got from A to B (i.e. Joe Pesci as Archetype of the Famous and Successful, featuring runner-up Bill Gates) is just one of those wonderful little thought experiments in empathy that keep us reading.
Title: Keep on rockin' - 5 January 2004
Post by: MSC on January 05, 2004, 07:06:45 pm
Lets not forget Panel #7, featuring dialog superimposed over the nicely-rendered toilet-paper roll with scrap.  

Excellent.
Title: Keep on rockin' - 5 January 2004
Post by: doomglobe on January 05, 2004, 11:25:40 pm
seriously, this type of thing is what hell is all about. by the time beef gets ray out of that can, the portal between earth and hell will be closed, or worse, and beef will be trapped in hell forever.
Title: Keep on rockin' - 5 January 2004
Post by: AlohaDawg on January 06, 2004, 12:10:33 am
Quote from: "doomglobe"
seriously, this type of thing is what hell is all about. by the time beef gets ray out of that can, the portal between earth and hell will be closed, or worse, and beef will be trapped in hell forever.


Or Beef is gonna have to meditate over the 'finger' question while staring into a bowl full of Ray's Stew. That could be what Hell is about, too.
Title: Keep on rockin' - 5 January 2004
Post by: jough on January 06, 2004, 01:24:37 am
And watch, when they get back to the table their chicken fingers will be cold and the sundae that they brought too soon after bringing the entrees will be all melted, totally depositing chocolate syrup all over their placemats.
Title: Keep on rockin' - 5 January 2004
Post by: St_Zartan on January 06, 2004, 01:32:31 am
Quote from: "jough"
And watch, when they get back to the table their chicken fingers will be cold and the sundae that they brought too soon after bringing the entrees will be all melted, totally depositing chocolate syrup all over their placemats.


A-a-and there was a maze on that placemat, and a wordfind and everything, and it's not really fair that the crayons cost a quarter seeing as you only get like four colors and they're sort of the leper colors like burnt umber and goldenrod and anyway the crayons would last longer, enjoyment-wise, if you're into that sort of thing, than the handful of Chiclets the Jaycees are selling by the entrance for the same price, so try telling that to the invisible hand and you can just forget about trying to order off the kid's menu even if you're not really that hungry -

Ahem.
Title: Keep on rockin' - 5 January 2004
Post by: sensate on January 06, 2004, 05:35:19 am
You are a hoot and a holler St_Zartan.
Title: Keep on rockin' - 5 January 2004
Post by: wombat on January 06, 2004, 01:30:03 pm
Quote from: "sensate"
You are a hoot and a holler St_Zartan.


He is.  But isn't it about time he added a clever sig to amuse us all?
Title: Keep on rockin' - 5 January 2004
Post by: jay-ell on January 06, 2004, 03:04:26 pm
Quote from: "wombat"
He is.  But isn't it about time he added a clever sig to amuse us all?


Physician, heal thyself!
Title: Keep on rockin' - 5 January 2004
Post by: Steve Hogan on January 06, 2004, 03:19:39 pm
Is it just me, or did that sad naked looking cardboard toilet roll make an appearance in THE BIG LEBOWSKI?
Title: Keep on rockin' - 5 January 2004
Post by: St_Zartan on January 06, 2004, 04:23:17 pm
Quote from: "wombat"
He is.  But isn't it about time he added a clever sig to amuse us all?


Ohhhhh no. You're not pulling that one again. Nothing I could possibly say would be worth repeating Every. Single. Time. I posted a message.

If this were 1992, and I was posting the latest cheat codes for Wolfenstein 3-D or Wasteland over a 9600 baud connection to other awkward, trembling fourteen-year-olds in between rounds of Trade Wars, then yes, I could see how a sig would probably be very appropriate.

UPLOAD ANARCHY TEXT FILES FOR AUTOMATIC LEECH STATUS
Title: Keep on rockin' - 5 January 2004
Post by: wombat on January 06, 2004, 04:42:37 pm
Quote from: "jldunston"
Quote from: "wombat"
He is.  But isn't it about time he added a clever sig to amuse us all?


Physician, heal thyself!


But no one ever called me a hoot, I don't have that reputation to uphold.  I don't even know how to use the italics on this messageboard.
Title: Keep on rockin' - 5 January 2004
Post by: jay-ell on January 06, 2004, 05:20:39 pm
Quote from: "St_Zartan"
Wasteland


I knew there was a reason you were cool.  

"St_Zartan rips a clip into one Slithering Lizard for 128 points of damage, ripping it into a scarlet side of meat"
Title: Keep on rockin' - 5 January 2004
Post by: jough on January 06, 2004, 06:12:58 pm
Zartan was 14 in 1992?

BUT YOUR AVATAR LOOKS SO MUCH YOUNGER
Title: Keep on rockin' - 5 January 2004
Post by: Gimpson on January 06, 2004, 08:45:01 pm
Quote from: "jldunston"
Quote from: "St_Zartan"
Wasteland


I knew there was a reason you were cool.  

"St_Zartan rips a clip into one Slithering Lizard for 128 points of damage, ripping it into a scarlet side of meat"


Daaaaaamn...   Just a couple of months ago I had my C64 emulator out trying to finally beat Wasteland.  (I never did when I was young.)  I finally gave up when the emulator ate my save.  It was very upsetting.  

I do remember that when I was young, I had one guy who could do more damage with a knife than any of my other characters could do with a full clip of an AK.