The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: pmcd9 on September 10, 2011, 09:01:32 pm

Title: Man, I am fuck*ng bored
Post by: pmcd9 on September 10, 2011, 09:01:32 pm
I'm just sitting here waiting for lunch to be delivered.
Title: Re: Man, I am fuck*ng bored
Post by: greenkoolayd on September 10, 2011, 09:04:04 pm
you poor guy....
Title: Re: Man, I am fuck*ng bored
Post by: pmcd9 on September 10, 2011, 09:04:53 pm
I know.  It's a crying fuck*ng shame.
Title: Re: Man, I am fuck*ng bored
Post by: Doc on September 11, 2011, 10:26:10 am
Today the Max Brenner was so busy that my lady friend and I had to go for a walk and check out the gallery of modern art for like an hour and a half before I was able to get my chilli hot chocolate. First world problems, man.
Title: Re: Man, I am fuck*ng bored
Post by: theinevitable on September 11, 2011, 09:09:34 pm
Today we went to our favorite coffee/lunch place, and there was a sign up saying not to do laptop/work stuff at the tables for too long because they are very busy lately. It didn't end up being a problem, but the lady decided it was too loud to do homework there. Now we're sitting on the porch together in the most gorgeous weather ever while my roommates brew delicious beer in my basement.

HORRIFIC.
Title: Re: Man, I am fuck*ng bored
Post by: pmcd9 on September 11, 2011, 09:20:39 pm
Today the Max Brenner was so busy that my lady friend and I had to go for a walk and check out the gallery of modern art for like an hour and a half before I was able to get my chilli hot chocolate.

How fuck*ng rude.

Today we went to our favorite coffee/lunch place, and there was a sign up saying not to do laptop/work stuff at the tables for too long because they are very busy lately. It didn't end up being a problem, but the lady decided it was too loud to do homework there. Now we're sitting on the porch together in the most gorgeous weather ever while my roommates brew delicious beer in my basement.

When will it fuck*ng end?