The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: pmcd9 on September 22, 2011, 02:09:19 pm

Title: Amanda Van Rhyn
Post by: pmcd9 on September 22, 2011, 02:09:19 pm
OG member and former admin.  She left us awhile back and I can't now remember her screen name.  She was a grad student studying science of some sort.  I remember her doing an internship in a lab where she spent a lot of time with mice and rats. 

Did she delete her account altogether?  I checked the member list.  I was sure I would remember her username if I saw it.  I know she signed up on the first day like so many of us Dumbrella refugees.  But I don't see her there.

Anyway, Facebook tells me it's her birthday.  So... Happy Birthday young lady.
Title: Re: Amanda Van Rhyn
Post by: pmcd9 on September 22, 2011, 02:11:34 pm
Vadore!  Her screen name was Vadore!
Title: Re: Amanda Van Rhyn
Post by: AugustWest on September 22, 2011, 02:16:35 pm
I accidentally deleted her account when I was trying to change her status.  I didn't mean nuthin' by it.

Happy Birthdy, V-Adore.  C'mon back and visit!
Title: Re: Amanda Van Rhyn
Post by: wombat on September 22, 2011, 04:37:52 pm
Maybe next time she Googles herself she will find this thread and come and say hi.

Title: Re: Amanda Van Rhyn
Post by: Nabubrush on September 22, 2011, 07:35:29 pm
Yeah, all her posts come up with no profile attached, like bacon-man's do. I kept meaning to ask you guys why she felt like she had to do that. I never knew her real name. I hope she's still rocking. I liked her.
Title: Re: Amanda Van Rhyn
Post by: Nabubrush on September 22, 2011, 07:36:38 pm
Also, this:

I accidentally deleted her account when I was trying to change her status.

is kind of dickish. Are you angling for the fearless leader position? He's just taking a break; he's not dead.
Title: Re: Amanda Van Rhyn
Post by: AugustWest on September 22, 2011, 08:02:59 pm
is kind of dickish.

It was an accident!  I really didn't mean to!
Title: Re: Amanda Van Rhyn
Post by: Nabubrush on September 23, 2011, 12:24:01 am
There's accidents, and then there's "it'd be unfortunate if you were to have an accident".
Title: Re: Amanda Van Rhyn
Post by: Doc on September 24, 2011, 09:25:14 am
Her Pinball mixtape was the first I received sweet as the dickens. Got me through many a graveyard shift. Perfect dawn coming up and I stink of petroleum and floor sanitiser music.
Title: Re: Amanda Van Rhyn
Post by: pmcd9 on September 24, 2011, 12:41:39 pm
Floor sanitizer music.  !
Title: Re: Amanda Van Rhyn
Post by: Doc on September 24, 2011, 12:58:43 pm
Possibly some inverted commas would have made that clearer. Or hyphens.
Title: Re: Amanda Van Rhyn
Post by: wombat on September 24, 2011, 04:04:59 pm
No, no, that is perfect.
Title: Re: Amanda Van Rhyn
Post by: Doc on September 25, 2011, 07:38:09 am
It's been my week off. There was some drinking going on.