The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

The Wide World of Webcomics => Not Daisy Owl => Topic started by: pmcd9 on September 22, 2011, 09:15:18 pm

Title: Wonderella
Post by: pmcd9 on September 22, 2011, 09:15:18 pm
Is one of my favorite comics.

Strip (http://nonadventures.com/)
Title: Re: Wonderella
Post by: Nabubrush on September 23, 2011, 12:26:36 am
Quote from: Justin Pierce, author of Wonderella
A combination of sickness and late hours at my big-money job has rendered me too doddering and sleepless to finish this week's comic in a non-slapdash way.

So, for the first time in a couple years, I will miss an update and spend this week buffering to help me avoid another goose egg due to this soft human body. I apologize for the inconvenience.

That's sort of refreshing.
Title: Re: Wonderella
Post by: pmcd9 on September 23, 2011, 12:35:41 am
Yeah, and I've been reading it for about 2 years and it's always there every Sunday.