The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => History => Topic started by: Choop on October 05, 2011, 11:54:47 pm

Title: Steve Jobs 1955 - 2011
Post by: Choop on October 05, 2011, 11:54:47 pm
I'm not a fan of his later works, but his early stuff really knocked my socks off.

He really did have a huge impact on the tech world, making the future happen today. I sure hope his vast fortune goes to a worthy cause or three.

cnet report (http://news.cnet.com/8301-13579_3-20116336-37/apple-co-founder-chairman-steve-jobs-dies/)
Title: Re: Steve Jobs 1955 - 2011
Post by: jaydub on October 06, 2011, 01:30:42 am
Its funny, but for years Apple to me was Steve Wozniak and "that business guy".  Other than appearing on DWTS, Woz has completely been eclipsed by the other Steve.
Title: Re: Steve Jobs 1955 - 2011
Post by: theinevitable on October 06, 2011, 03:42:26 am
reading things about the design process at Apple has made me refer to bosses who are really tough and demanding but get great results as "Steve Jobs style."
Title: Re: Steve Jobs 1955 - 2011
Post by: Doc on October 06, 2011, 06:47:40 am
I had a girlfriend that did it Steve Jobs style.
Title: Re: Steve Jobs 1955 - 2011
Post by: pmcd9 on October 06, 2011, 07:10:45 am
I had a girlfriend that did it Steve Jobs style.

Kinky!
Title: Re: Steve Jobs 1955 - 2011
Post by: pmcd9 on October 06, 2011, 07:13:14 am
I'm hoping that Sexting on your iphones from opposite sides of the room or maybe dressing up like Buzz Lightyear.