The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: Nabubrush on October 19, 2011, 11:39:02 am

Title: Go Turboninja, it's your birthday!
Post by: Nabubrush on October 19, 2011, 11:39:02 am
Turboninja (http://touamb.com/index.php?action=profile;u=221), a sort of rarely appearing but valued member of the board, turns 700 today (or something). Wish TN a festive occasion, won't you?

(Also Hobo Frenzy, who had a pretty good handle and a neat avatar but y'know, he don't come around much.)
Title: Re: Go Turboninja, it's your birthday!
Post by: jay-ell on October 19, 2011, 12:24:12 pm
I'm pretty sure Turboninja put in a fake birthday. I don't think sock puppets have "birthdays," per se.
Title: Re: Go Turboninja, it's your birthday!
Post by: Nabubrush on October 19, 2011, 12:39:21 pm
I guess I don't know the socks. The only one I know is Ash's with the fantastic avatar.
Title: Re: Go Turboninja, it's your birthday!
Post by: jay-ell on October 19, 2011, 12:45:29 pm
That was turboninja.

Am I right? Did I misremember this?
Title: Re: Go Turboninja, it's your birthday!
Post by: wombat on October 19, 2011, 01:03:16 pm
I don't know know which of Ash's multiple personalities you are thinking of, but Turbo Ninja is a separate real person. Well as far as you can tell about anyone around here.
Title: Re: Go Turboninja, it's your birthday!
Post by: Doc on October 19, 2011, 01:24:50 pm
Yeah, I thought Turbo Ninja was an actual guy, I got yuks out of that guy.
But then I could be Ash covering for himself.

Happy birthday funny ninja.
Title: Re: Go Turboninja, it's your birthday!
Post by: jay-ell on October 19, 2011, 03:04:46 pm
Well then who he hell was Ash's sock?!?
Title: Re: Go Turboninja, it's your birthday!
Post by: AugustWest on October 19, 2011, 03:10:01 pm
I'm Ash's Sock and so is my wife.

Happy Birthday, cool occasional poster!
Title: Re: Go Turboninja, it's your birthday!
Post by: AugustWest on October 19, 2011, 03:12:42 pm
Ash's socks?

(http://thumbs2.modthesims.info/img/1/8/3/6/0/1/MTS2_malfoya_1114899_ash.png)

They seem to be covered up by his #####.
Title: Re: Go Turboninja, it's your birthday!
Post by: jay-ell on October 19, 2011, 03:18:16 pm
Looking at turboninja's profile -- which I clearly should have done up front -- I realize that I recognize the avatar, but had the name crossed with Sub_Topical. I suck at life.

Dude who is, in my mind, He-Man in a party hat, you are rad. I hope you come back and post some more, even if it means you see my horribly embarrassing error. You are rad.
Title: Re: Go Turboninja, it's your birthday!
Post by: Nabubrush on October 19, 2011, 04:12:50 pm
Well, I'm not a complete idiot. Color me surprised.
Title: Re: Go Turboninja, it's your birthday!
Post by: greenkoolayd on October 19, 2011, 09:48:18 pm
happy birthday, strangedude.
Title: Re: Go Turboninja, it's your birthday!
Post by: miles on October 20, 2011, 02:10:17 am
Looking at turboninja's profile -- which I clearly should have done up front -- I realize that I recognize the avatar, but had the name crossed with Sub_Topical. I suck at life.

If all it takes to suck at life is to confuse members of a internet message board devoted to a defunct webcomic about alive stuffed animals and a depressed cat and a cat in a thong, well, then I'm totally fucked.

Happy birthday, dude.
Title: Re: Go Turboninja, it's your birthday!
Post by: jaydub on October 20, 2011, 04:02:57 am
Happy birthday, fellow traveller.
Title: Re: Go Turboninja, it's your birthday!
Post by: Turbo Ninja on October 26, 2011, 06:13:50 pm
Thanks, all.  I can confirm that I am, in fact, an actual guy.  I wear clothes to a job outside of my own home and everything.

Ain't come around here much anymore due to the lack of Achewood.  The conversation is good but I just forget about the board when I don't have the daily (hah!) updates to prompt me.