The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

The Wide World of Webcomics => Not Daisy Owl => Topic started by: pmcd9 on December 02, 2011, 07:13:34 am

Title: Comic Blasphemy
Post by: pmcd9 on December 02, 2011, 07:13:34 am
A lot of it is beyond the pale, but It has some really funny stuff too.

link (http://www.comicblasphemy.com/)
Title: Re: Comic Blasphemy
Post by: miles on December 02, 2011, 07:27:32 am
Oh. I was hoping it would be classic comics with mustaches drawn on faces and thought bubbles with the text replaced with stupid shit.
Title: Re: Comic Blasphemy
Post by: jaydub on December 06, 2011, 11:43:40 pm
This one (http://www.comicblasphemy.com/crazy-bait/) is genius.

Well, genius might be a little strong - but its certainly Truth.
Title: Re: Comic Blasphemy
Post by: Nabubrush on December 19, 2011, 05:20:29 pm
Sort of PBgiraffe (although too many words for him).
Title: Re: Comic Blasphemy
Post by: smick on December 19, 2011, 08:21:30 pm
IT'S PEANUT BUTTER GIRAFFE TIME, PEANUT BUTTER GIRAFFE TIME, PEANUT BUTTER GIRAFFE TIME, PEANUT BUTTER GIRAFFE TIME...

(http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080329191652/uncyclopedia/images/3/31/Dancing_Banana.gif)
Title: Re: Comic Blasphemy
Post by: Nabubrush on December 19, 2011, 11:39:02 pm
In a way I'm really glad that happened and I was a part of it, although I'm sure the people on the bus are wondering what I'm laughing about.