The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: wombat on December 14, 2011, 01:28:44 pm
-
You just have to remember how to follow Onstad's Facebook or Twitter.
http://achewood.com/index.php?date=12142011 (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=12142011)
-
I wonder what ol' Cornelius is up to?
Still banging that stripper?
-
When I was a kid, a teacher told me to pay attention. I guess I took it to heart. (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=12112007)
-
I thought Hen was the other one.
-
Mad props for Onstadt for drawing an interesting hand/paw. I remember his older, cruddier hands and cry, but this one, this one is it.
I dig the drama tree, too. Was this motherfucker practicing his drawing all this time? That would have been... cunning.
-
Hen has David Letterman teeth.
-
The crazy Finnish inventor was so unhappy with his current long-distance call carrier that he invented FingertIP.
-
Pfft. Whatever, Hén. Raymo Smookel's spinal wi-fi receiver is way cooler than FingertIP, and probably more intuitive to boot.
-
Pfft. Whatever, Hén. Raymo Smookel's spinal wi-fi receiver is way cooler than FingertIP, and probably more intuitive to boot.
wrong cat, dude....
-
wrong cat, dude....
Just having a bit of fun with Mr. Tersk's post.
http://achewood.com/index.php?date=09172002
http://achewood.com/index.php?date=02242004
Anyway, it certainly does seem like Onstad's been improving his art a bit since taking his hiatus, though the gulf between the carefully rendered Italianate apartment building and the years-old drawing of Andretti's clinic from just one page ago is a bit jarring.
-
6 comics in a year. That's a touch sporadic.