The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: dejavroom on December 22, 2011, 11:51:37 am

Title: Question about the Achewood books
Post by: dejavroom on December 22, 2011, 11:51:37 am
Ok, so I have a question: I just got Dark hoss's Achewood vols 2 & 3 (when you have a good job it's always Christmas), and I would like to know if there are more Achewood books out there because the last strip in vol 3 is the "Cop Chat" one from 2002. Anyone cares to enlighten me?
Title: Re: Question about the Achewood books
Post by: CortJstr on December 22, 2011, 03:19:23 pm
Volume 3 is the most recent Dark hoss book. I have no idea if a Volume 4 is in the works or not. Nothing's been said and it's been a while so I'm guessing no.
Title: Re: Question about the Achewood books
Post by: dejavroom on December 22, 2011, 04:50:08 pm
Wow. Can't believe there's so much Achewood, the bigger part of it, actually, that still hasn't seen print...
Title: Re: Question about the Achewood books
Post by: CortJstr on December 22, 2011, 05:44:51 pm
Yeah, I'm glad I got the self-published books while they were available.