The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: Nabubrush on December 25, 2011, 06:26:16 am

Title: Happy birthday, 'dawg.
Post by: Nabubrush on December 25, 2011, 06:26:16 am
He won't show up to celebrate, but he was a pretty good contributor once. Pour one out for him if you have one.
Title: Re: Happy birthday, 'dawg.
Post by: pmcd9 on December 25, 2011, 06:52:24 pm
Ah, I remember the religious wars.  We love you AD.
Title: Re: Happy birthday, 'dawg.
Post by: Doc on December 26, 2011, 12:27:59 am
So was the dude born on Christmas day, because maybe I should have paid him more mind on the G-d stuff.
Title: Re: Happy birthday, 'dawg.
Post by: pmcd9 on December 26, 2011, 04:57:52 am
So was the dude born on Christmas day, because maybe I should have paid him more mind on the G-d stuff.

Christmas Eve, apparently.
Title: Re: Happy birthday, 'dawg.
Post by: jaydub on December 27, 2011, 02:04:57 am
A quality fellow.  Happy Birthday Dawg.