The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: wombat on January 06, 2012, 12:38:00 am

Title: Smuckles-endorsed ramen
Post by: wombat on January 06, 2012, 12:38:00 am
via Twitter: Where to go for Smuckles-endorsed ramen in SF
http://haparamen.tumblr.com/post/15352770020/come-eat-with-us-at-the-ferry-plaza-from-10-2 (http://haparamen.tumblr.com/post/15352770020/come-eat-with-us-at-the-ferry-plaza-from-10-2)

Seriously, I almost can't tell whether that menu is a spoof or for real.
Title: Re: Smuckles-endorsed ramen
Post by: nDed on January 06, 2012, 01:40:24 am
I could gruffle on some crispy trotter ramen, but I'm not so sure about putting gravy in it. The menu definitely sounds like some bullshit Ray and T would come up with, though.
Title: Re: Smuckles-endorsed ramen
Post by: wombat on January 06, 2012, 02:02:24 am
Are you supposed to put the biscuit with guava jam IN your ramen? Though even eating a biscuit on the side with a bowl of ramen - get a grip, people!
Title: Re: Smuckles-endorsed ramen
Post by: nDed on January 06, 2012, 02:11:17 am
Dessert, perhaps? I'm starting to wonder why the ramen is even there; fried pig's feet with biscuits and fancy gravy is meal enough for most people.
Title: Re: Smuckles-endorsed ramen
Post by: pmcd9 on January 06, 2012, 03:33:51 am
Quote
Hapa Ramen is a collaboration—decisions are made based on a mix of open dialogue, debate, and idea sharing. Which is exactly the reason we started this tumblr.

Ramen by committee.  Yum.  Let's go comrades.