The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: Asherdan on January 11, 2012, 02:35:24 pm

Title: His friends call him the Mayor...
Post by: Asherdan on January 11, 2012, 02:35:24 pm
(http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--k5m636Zb--/m5dvkzj95cd6xl0k4nnx.gif)
Title: Re: His friends call him the Mayor...
Post by: AugustWest on January 11, 2012, 03:30:55 pm
Deck the (city) halls with birthday banners;
'Tis the Mayor's cake day
To do otherwise
Wouldn't be good manners.
Title: Re: His friends call him the Mayor...
Post by: greenkoolayd on January 11, 2012, 04:55:08 pm
yo!  you got birthed!  im mad happy for that!
Title: Re: His friends call him the Mayor...
Post by: Doc on January 11, 2012, 04:56:24 pm
I've often wondered if this is his real birthday or just an official day of celebration like the Queen's birthday.
Title: Re: His friends call him the Mayor...
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on January 11, 2012, 09:51:15 pm
Indeed, it is 1-11, a day shared by many awesome people. Like Mary J. Blige! I just found that one out today. That woman can SING.

I think we're going out for fajitas tonight, so that'll be cool. Thanks for the wishes, giraffees.
Title: Re: His friends call him the Mayor...
Post by: Nabubrush on January 11, 2012, 09:58:30 pm
Laughs for giraffes. Have a festive fuckin' day. And a festive fuckin' day, too. My kitten just leapt up to wish you many happy returns as well.
Title: Re: His friends call him the Mayor...
Post by: lprkn on January 11, 2012, 11:36:54 pm
Happy Birthday The Mayor! I hope all's well in Banana Town!
Title: Re: His friends call him the Mayor...
Post by: Nabubrush on January 11, 2012, 11:41:08 pm
January 11th, 1919 – Romania reincorporates Transylvania.
Title: Re: His friends call him the Mayor...
Post by: miles on January 12, 2012, 01:06:29 am
Happy reincorporation day! All hail The Mayor!
Title: Re: His friends call him the Mayor...
Post by: theinevitable on January 12, 2012, 04:09:43 am
happy birthday, mayor. I hope no hot bloody fat gets on you.
Title: Re: His friends call him the Mayor...
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on January 12, 2012, 02:53:35 pm
You know, I was thinking about this along with the thread on Foursquare I created. If I didn't think checking in to your own house was so lame, I could check in to my own house and call it Banana Town. GUESS WHAT I'D BE THEN.
Title: Re: His friends call him the Mayor...
Post by: Nabubrush on January 12, 2012, 04:58:40 pm
Let's make it an even twelve hundred, then.
Title: Re: His friends call him the Mayor...
Post by: miles on January 13, 2012, 04:49:34 am
The Mayor of Banana Town is in the house.
Title: Re: His friends call him the Mayor...
Post by: pmcd9 on January 18, 2012, 04:50:50 pm
You know, I was thinking about this along with the thread on Foursquare I created. If I didn't think checking in to your own house was so lame, I could check in to my own house and call it Banana Town. GUESS WHAT I'D BE THEN.

It's no longer an honorary title.
Title: Re: His friends call him the Mayor...
Post by: Nabubrush on January 19, 2012, 08:50:12 pm
I was discussing "the Mayor of Banana Town" with a beautiful woman the other day, and she made it all dirty.
Title: Re: His friends call him the Mayor...
Post by: pmcd9 on January 20, 2012, 04:00:08 am
Nabu, you get a can for keeping it classy.