The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: theinevitable on January 14, 2012, 08:54:51 pm

Title: In Absentia
Post by: theinevitable on January 14, 2012, 08:54:51 pm
Happy Birthday, Paul. Hope you're having a good time on your trip.  (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GBO36wkGsc)
Title: Re: In Absentia
Post by: greenkoolayd on January 14, 2012, 11:23:20 pm
i hope your balls are nice and toasty on this, your special day.
Title: Re: In Absentia
Post by: Doc on January 14, 2012, 11:31:42 pm
Nacho pics plz
Title: Re: In Absentia
Post by: side_show on January 15, 2012, 02:08:31 am
I can't imagine anything better than you traveling across your fine country on your birthday.  Hope you had a good one!
Title: Re: In Absentia
Post by: AugustWest on January 15, 2012, 02:47:02 am
Paul, I sincerely hope that you are having a fine old time on your birthday, wherever you are today. 

Mustache power!
Title: Re: In Absentia
Post by: miles on January 15, 2012, 04:40:42 am
Happy birthday man! Be safe out there on the road and make sure you give a few mustache rides.
Title: Re: In Absentia
Post by: greenkoolayd on January 15, 2012, 12:45:33 pm
Happy birthday man! Be safe out there on the road and make sure you give a few mustache rides.

for a dudes birthday, he should be on the receiving end.
Title: Re: In Absentia
Post by: pmcd9 on January 18, 2012, 04:46:02 pm
I had the best birthday ever.  I got to walk on a frozen lake.  I shot firecrackers off of my head.  I spent a couple of hours in a hot tub filled with naked people on a 20 degree night.  And of course I had nachos.
Title: Re: In Absentia
Post by: jaydub on January 18, 2012, 06:52:16 pm
Now I have a template to follow for my next birthday.
Title: Re: In Absentia
Post by: Nabubrush on January 19, 2012, 09:01:54 pm
Happy birthday, Paul. I was at work. Well, I'm still at work, but I broke free to check the board.