The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: pmcd9 on January 18, 2012, 05:07:56 pm

Title: Animals Behaving Badly Contest
Post by: pmcd9 on January 18, 2012, 05:07:56 pm
I couldn't find the thread about our Wombat's book contest so I'm posting this here.

I'm finally getting around to submitting my entry (http://www.flickr.com/photos/pmcd9/6720877675/in/photostream).  It didn't turn out exactly how I envisioned it, but still it's pretty fun.
Title: Re: Animals Behaving Badly Contest
Post by: wombat on January 18, 2012, 05:28:05 pm
OMFG
Title: Re: Animals Behaving Badly Contest
Post by: pmcd9 on January 18, 2012, 05:32:37 pm
Oh yeah, NSFW.
Title: Re: Animals Behaving Badly Contest
Post by: wombat on January 18, 2012, 06:44:13 pm
I Tweeted a link to this photo and my agent retweeted it. If you have been following the story you know this is a big accomplishment. Good work, Paul.
Title: Re: Animals Behaving Badly Contest
Post by: pmcd9 on January 18, 2012, 06:50:30 pm
Ah, that explains the sudden jump in views.
Title: Re: Animals Behaving Badly Contest
Post by: wombat on January 18, 2012, 07:17:43 pm
Why didn't I think of using naked ladies to publicize it? It works for everything, obviously.
Title: Re: Animals Behaving Badly Contest
Post by: pmcd9 on January 18, 2012, 08:16:17 pm
Yeah!  Hey Oatmeal, take that!
Title: Re: Animals Behaving Badly Contest
Post by: AugustWest on January 19, 2012, 03:16:17 am
If I'm ever reincarnated, I want to come back as Paul.
Title: Re: Animals Behaving Badly Contest
Post by: Nabubrush on January 20, 2012, 05:29:10 pm
Quote from: Paul's mom, on Flickr
Stop being nasty.

I love this so much.
Title: Re: Animals Behaving Badly Contest
Post by: greenkoolayd on January 20, 2012, 06:10:57 pm
"not in front of the guys, mom!"
Title: Re: Animals Behaving Badly Contest
Post by: pmcd9 on January 20, 2012, 06:16:45 pm
I love this so much.

I have a great mom.
(http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3468/3182672265_cd4c858e41.jpg)
Title: Re: Animals Behaving Badly Contest
Post by: jaydub on January 20, 2012, 07:06:19 pm
Paul, the worm in your watermark needs a handlebar moustache.
Title: Re: Animals Behaving Badly Contest
Post by: Nabubrush on January 20, 2012, 10:36:32 pm
That's a wonderful picture, Paul.