The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: Nabubrush on January 20, 2012, 05:30:56 pm

Title: Etta James has died
Post by: Nabubrush on January 20, 2012, 05:30:56 pm
Yeah, Fuck You Friday.
Title: Re: Etta James has died
Post by: greenkoolayd on January 20, 2012, 06:09:19 pm
i guess she had had cancer since 2010, so she's better off.
Title: Re: Etta James has died
Post by: pmcd9 on January 20, 2012, 06:17:34 pm
At Last.
Title: Re: Etta James has died
Post by: jaydub on January 20, 2012, 07:00:18 pm
My uncle posted this on FB, noting that she was an icon of his youth.  I repressed the urge to reply, "Who?"
I'm sure I've heard her stuff, but at the moment I got nothin'
Title: Re: Etta James has died
Post by: Nabubrush on January 20, 2012, 10:38:01 pm
i guess she had had cancer since 2010, so she's better off.

Yeah, I mentioned this more on FB. I suspect her last few months were a lot like my mom's. Which is to say, she indeed is better off.