The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Carlos del Vaca on January 23, 2012, 10:26:41 pm

Title: Achewood on Twitter
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on January 23, 2012, 10:26:41 pm
It has come to my attention that there are Twitter accounts for Lie Bot and Todd.
http://twitter.com/#!/LieBot
http://twitter.com/#!/toddtsquirrel
And in fact some of you follow them. I am surprised this hasn't come up here before (or maybe it has and I missed it).

Anyone know if these are in fact Onstad-generated feeds, or is this a knock-off/fan-generated/what have you?
Any other Achewood-themed Twitter accounts I should know about?
Title: Re: Achewood on Twitter
Post by: wombat on January 23, 2012, 10:38:36 pm
There are others. You wanna guess how often he's actually been posting to them, though?
Title: Re: Achewood on Twitter
Post by: wombat on January 23, 2012, 10:41:39 pm
Molly Sanders @mollysanders
Pat Reynolds @PatReynolds
Ace of Spades @lyle151
Roast Beef @rbeef
Vlad @vladpuf
Cornelius Bear @CorneliusBear
Téodor Orezscu @orezscu
Philippe! @huuugs
Ray Smuckles @raysmuckls
Title: Re: Achewood on Twitter
Post by: wombat on January 23, 2012, 10:43:06 pm
They're all him. Didn't he originally link to them from the blogs? I don't remember.