The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: pmcd9 on January 24, 2012, 08:28:59 am

Title: My Friend on Jones Soda
Post by: pmcd9 on January 24, 2012, 08:28:59 am
A friend of mine done got her picture on a bottle of Jones Soda (http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/405449_10150539449319351_529114350_8643767_1241714125_n.jpg).  She's asked her friends to keep a look out for a bottle for her, as she can't find one in Fresno.  Hell, I don't even know if they sell Jones Soda here in Houston. I've seen it once or twice, but I don't remember where.  Maybe at Whole Foods Market.  I'll look.

Anyway, if you find one with my friends picture on it, would you buy it for me to give to her?

Thank you!
Title: Re: My Friend on Jones Soda
Post by: theinevitable on January 24, 2012, 09:58:56 pm
I was just thinking the other day about how I've never seen Jones Soda here. Maybe because I don't go to Whole Foods? I remember seeing it everywhere in Charlotte.

Anyway, I'll be on the lookout.
Title: Re: My Friend on Jones Soda
Post by: Nabubrush on January 25, 2012, 03:04:13 am
At least it isn't one of those gravy or cigarette butt flavors they put out a few years ago.

If I see one, I'll get it.