The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: DonZabu on January 31, 2012, 09:00:04 pm

Title: Assetbar Archive, October 2001 to June 2007
Post by: DonZabu on January 31, 2012, 09:00:04 pm
When I got wind that Assetbar was going to shut down, I set about archiving it, one page at a time, since I thought it was pretty good as far as comments sections go.

I would've gotten more of it had I known it would shut down before they said it would (January 1st).

But in any case, if you're interested, the files can be downloaded here:

-2001: http://www.mediafire.com/?f89wqk61jdid0lt
-2002: http://www.mediafire.com/?0zip4rr5nfjsrz2
-2003: http://www.mediafire.com/?xapmcntp7cu78jt
-2004: http://www.mediafire.com/?8zg0vn1xp0jv1mm
-2005: http://www.mediafire.com/?cgqseziiqog5vaw
-2006: http://www.mediafire.com/?u5624omhzx5p3cq
-2007: http://www.mediafire.com/?mzshkt79i96bn3s

The files are MHTML. I saved them in chronological order, so they can be arranged chronologically in your folders in you want.
Title: Re: Assetbar Archive, October 2001 to June 2007
Post by: AugustWest on January 31, 2012, 09:14:53 pm
Or as I call it, "The Asherdan Chronicles".
Title: Re: Assetbar Archive, October 2001 to June 2007
Post by: jay-ell on January 31, 2012, 10:13:29 pm
Somebody -1'd the dude for this, presumably because he's an Assetbar-barian?

Low class, whoever did that. After the way this board came to be, you gotta respect that kind of commitment to the community.

For shame.
Title: Re: Assetbar Archive, October 2001 to June 2007
Post by: wombat on January 31, 2012, 10:59:36 pm
I would've gotten more of it had I known it would shut down before they said it would (January 1st).

Oh isn't that irritating.
Title: Re: Assetbar Archive, October 2001 to June 2007
Post by: wombat on January 31, 2012, 11:02:20 pm
Somebody -1'd the dude for this, presumably because he's an Assetbar-barian?

Low class, whoever did that. After the way this board came to be, you gotta respect that kind of commitment to the community.

For shame.

Fixed that for you.
Title: Re: Assetbar Archive, October 2001 to June 2007
Post by: jay-ell on January 31, 2012, 11:33:17 pm
Just sayin', that's no way to welcome a guest.

I wonder why the Assetbar crowd hates us all?
Title: Re: Assetbar Archive, October 2001 to June 2007
Post by: jay-ell on January 31, 2012, 11:46:54 pm
My birthday strip, in bygone days.

Guess I didn't take my cunt pills today.
Title: Re: Assetbar Archive, October 2001 to June 2007
Post by: Jaded Tersk on February 01, 2012, 02:34:26 am
Now that's dedication.  Devotion.  Turning all the night time into the day.

Impressed with that DonZabu.
Title: Re: Assetbar Archive, October 2001 to June 2007
Post by: jay-ell on February 01, 2012, 01:23:40 pm
Yeah, and you never teased a new poster, either.

Later gators.

I've gone soft in my old age.
Title: Re: Assetbar Archive, October 2001 to June 2007
Post by: AugustWest on February 01, 2012, 01:47:04 pm
I wonder why the Assetbar crowd hates us all?

Haters gonna hate.
Title: Re: Assetbar Archive, October 2001 to June 2007
Post by: side_show on February 01, 2012, 05:11:27 pm
Good stuff DonZabu.  It's super rude that they took the achieves down early.
Title: Re: Assetbar Archive, October 2001 to June 2007
Post by: pmcd9 on February 01, 2012, 08:15:21 pm
Yeah, and you never teased a new poster, either.

Later gators.

At first I thought that read, you've never teased a gator (http://www.flickr.com/photos/pmcd9/2779767235/).
Title: Re: Assetbar Archive, October 2001 to June 2007
Post by: DonZabu on February 03, 2012, 02:13:18 am
Okay, I just finished reading Lash of Thanatos.

God damn I wish I'd gotten the comments for that one.
Title: Re: Assetbar Archive, October 2001 to June 2007
Post by: wombat on February 03, 2012, 02:19:11 am
Sometimes I still think about the thread from Dumbrella where I posted a picture of the Hell Baby I made. Why are they allowed to just take these things away from us?
Title: Re: Assetbar Archive, October 2001 to June 2007
Post by: side_show on February 03, 2012, 02:47:16 am
I know!  I has actual exchanges with Onstad!  I can't recall what any were about, and I so wish I could go back and read them!