The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: oball on February 02, 2012, 11:48:38 am

Title: 2/2/2012 - Creating achievements
Post by: oball on February 02, 2012, 11:48:38 am
So, it appears that Ray is moving on to the next section of this... vision quest? (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=02022012)

Also, in deference to the Americans on the board, I have posted the strip date in the US format.
Title: Re: 2/2/2012 - Creating achievements
Post by: greenkoolayd on February 02, 2012, 12:57:53 pm
Also, in deference to the Americans on the board, I have posted the strip date in the US format.

you is a gentelmen n a scoller.
Title: Re: 2/2/2012 - Creating achievements
Post by: AugustWest on February 02, 2012, 01:26:11 pm
Lovely.

Also, Ray:

(http://i43.tinypic.com/2c125k.jpg)
Title: Re: 2/2/2012 - Creating achievements
Post by: wombat on February 02, 2012, 02:43:10 pm
On the one hand this does do an interesting job of conveying what a dream is like. On the other hand, you know how boring it is when someone tells you their dream...
Title: Re: 2/2/2012 - Creating achievements
Post by: Choop on February 02, 2012, 03:20:49 pm
well that was a month
Title: Re: 2/2/2012 - Creating achievements
Post by: side_show on February 02, 2012, 03:25:33 pm
On the one hand this does do an interesting job of conveying what a dream is like. On the other hand, you know how boring it is when someone tells you their dream...

You mean  like this? (http://touamb.com/index.php/topic,5329.0.html)

I like this strip.  This is the sort of Achewood I like.
Title: Re: 2/2/2012 - Creating achievements
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on February 02, 2012, 03:53:11 pm
Is Hén pointing the way to the bathroom, or predicting that Ray is going #2?
Title: Re: 2/2/2012 - Creating achievements
Post by: Jaded Tersk on February 02, 2012, 04:10:31 pm
He's communicating with his fingers.  He's saying, 'The 2nd part of Téodor's Christmas blog is coming soon.'

I really like the creepy old house falling to bits and also Ray's pot belly on the toilet.
Title: Re: 2/2/2012 - Creating achievements
Post by: pmcd9 on February 02, 2012, 04:24:32 pm
Who is walking down the stairs?
Title: Re: 2/2/2012 - Creating achievements
Post by: Jaded Tersk on February 02, 2012, 04:48:42 pm
Who is walking down the stairs?

Ray.
Title: Re: 2/2/2012 - Creating achievements
Post by: littlefallsmets on February 02, 2012, 05:53:46 pm
I am left with a "Boondocks" kind of reaction to this.

"This was interesting but I'm not finding funny in here, maybe I'm not supposed to."
Title: Re: 2/2/2012 - Creating achievements
Post by: pmcd9 on February 02, 2012, 06:39:01 pm
Ray.

Isn't that Ray in the window above?
Title: Re: 2/2/2012 - Creating achievements
Post by: side_show on February 02, 2012, 06:45:57 pm
Isn't that Ray in the window above?

Yes.

It is also Ray in the hospital bed.

Ray is going deeper into his own unconscious mind.
Title: Re: 2/2/2012 - Creating achievements
Post by: Nabubrush on February 16, 2012, 11:01:02 am
I am left with a "Boondocks" kind of reaction to this.

"This was interesting but I'm not finding funny in here, maybe I'm not supposed to."

In that interview he basically said his comic is no longer going to be about the funny.
Title: Re: 2/2/2012 - Creating achievements
Post by: AugustWest on February 16, 2012, 04:21:05 pm
In that interview he basically said his comic is no longer going to be about the funny.

FTFO
Title: Re: 2/2/2012 - Creating achievements
Post by: side_show on February 16, 2012, 07:32:56 pm
*weeps*