The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => Sports & Leisure => Topic started by: CortJstr on August 04, 2003, 01:24:58 pm
-
So Erin and I are moving into a new place and we've decided to put up a giant game board on one wall on a hanging felt rig. It has already been decided that the primary side will be Trivial Pursuit but we need suggestions for the beta side. Monopoly and Scrabble have already been vetoed and we want party playability which rules out chess board and backgammon.
All I can think of is Parcheesi.
More details of what I'm talking about: http://www.dumbrella.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=25;t=000027#000011
-
How about giant Mah'Jong
-
Go.
-
Go could be a good idea, although I'm not sure if it's party-playable...
That said, Party Parcheesi could seriously rule. Parcheesi (or variations, like Sorry!) have an advantage in that there's a near-unlimited number of possible players, and also the rules are simple enough that even moderately drunk people can play cheerfully.