The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: JorgeFabregas on February 11, 2012, 03:18:39 am

Title: Notorious L.I.N.C.O.L.N.
Post by: JorgeFabregas on February 11, 2012, 03:18:39 am
I can't be the only one who noticed:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hujp-NBo2RU#t=19s
Title: Re: Notorious L.I.N.C.O.L.N.
Post by: pmcd9 on February 11, 2012, 06:00:22 am
Legit!
Title: Re: Notorious L.I.N.C.O.L.N.
Post by: Nabubrush on February 11, 2012, 07:16:55 am
He gets with ladies but in the end they do not like him!
Title: Re: Notorious L.I.N.C.O.L.N.
Post by: Jaded Tersk on February 11, 2012, 11:13:16 am
I don't want to brag too much, but I was being Notorious L.I.N.C.O.L.N. before it was cool.  1996, specifically.

http://imgur.com/a/Si8bO#0
Title: Re: Notorious L.I.N.C.O.L.N.
Post by: jaydub on February 12, 2012, 06:29:15 am
The mask comes off!  But the tophat is on.
Title: Re: Notorious L.I.N.C.O.L.N.
Post by: nDed on February 16, 2012, 09:30:17 am
I like to imagine Notorious L.I.N.C.O.L.N. wearing a red stovepipe with white stripes on the sides to match his hoodie.