The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: lprkn on February 12, 2012, 02:49:31 am

Title: Whitney Houston is Dead
Post by: lprkn on February 12, 2012, 02:49:31 am
Link (http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2012/02/whitney-houston-death-cpr.html)

Cause of death currently unknown, but I'm sure there's one main theory.

She was quite a talent in her day.
Title: Re: Whitney Houston is Dead
Post by: side_show on February 12, 2012, 03:22:37 am
I keep trying to merge this thread with this one (http://touamb.com/index.php/topic,6207.msg183047.html#new), but I get a "verification failure" message.  I've locked this one, as it should be under the Arts and Entertainment catagory with all the other celebrity death threads.
Title: Re: Whitney Houston is Dead
Post by: wombat on February 12, 2012, 03:24:08 am
I couldn't do it either.
Title: Re: Whitney Houston is Dead
Post by: AugustWest on February 12, 2012, 02:36:35 pm
Me either.