The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: AugustWest on February 15, 2012, 04:33:29 pm

Title: Onstad should sue
Post by: AugustWest on February 15, 2012, 04:33:29 pm
Phoneballs. (http://www.phoneballs.com/)
Title: Re: Onstad should sue
Post by: CortJstr on February 15, 2012, 04:36:44 pm
Not clicking!
Title: Re: Onstad should sue
Post by: side_show on February 15, 2012, 04:45:08 pm
We talked about this already.  I'm too lazy to search, but I remember already seeing that image, unless it was all a dream.  A pervy, confusing dream.
Title: Re: Onstad should sue
Post by: nDed on February 16, 2012, 09:18:13 am
What's the deal with the fleur-de-lis color options? Does a vague association with France make silicone testicles for phones more agreeable to some.
Title: Re: Onstad should sue
Post by: Nabubrush on February 16, 2012, 10:59:49 am
Maybe a Saints tie-in?
Title: Re: Onstad should sue
Post by: nDed on February 16, 2012, 09:32:41 pm
Maybe a Saints tie-in?

I looked it up and this article (http://siliconbayounews.com/2011/09/19/nola-expat-mashes-up-whodats-org-to-keep-track-of-saints-tweets/) suggests that you are correct. My knowledge of professional foots-ball is limited, so now I will forever associate the Saints with comedy testicles for phones.
Title: Re: Onstad should sue
Post by: Nabubrush on February 17, 2012, 06:06:38 am
Even a blind squirrel.