The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: Nabubrush on February 16, 2012, 09:00:33 am

Title: Happy birthday indeed! I mean, nDed!
Post by: Nabubrush on February 16, 2012, 09:00:33 am
Happy birthday to nDed (http://touamb.com/index.php?action=profile;u=366), a person who doesn't post a whole lot but has been around for quite some time and is still involved. Also, said member is from (roughly) my neck of the woods.

Title: Re: Happy birthday indeed! I mean, nDed!
Post by: side_show on February 16, 2012, 12:56:34 pm
Happy Birthday nDed.  When I read your screen name I parse it as Ned's-Dead, and I don't know why.  May you enjoy steamed pork fries on this fine day.  Or not.  Maybe not.
Title: Re: Happy birthday indeed! I mean, nDed!
Post by: Nabubrush on February 16, 2012, 04:52:16 pm
Hopefully lots of pork products on this day.