The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: palm trees on January 09, 2004, 02:44:45 pm

Title: I HATE days like 09/01
Post by: palm trees on January 09, 2004, 02:44:45 pm
heheh. just a linking strip, it seems, really, until he finds out they did it, but still enough space for some top jokes.
really onstad, you shouldn't have.
Title: I HATE days like 09/01
Post by: Limmo on January 09, 2004, 03:30:41 pm
Biggest laugh for me: alt text.  ( Apparently Onstad tunes down to N. Take that, Korn! )
Title: I HATE days like 09/01
Post by: pmcd9 on January 09, 2004, 03:57:16 pm
Quote from: "Limmo"
Biggest laugh for me: alt text.  ( Apparently Onstad tunes down to N. Take that, Korn! )

That's a very tricky chord.

~Paul
Title: I HATE days like 09/01
Post by: palm trees on January 09, 2004, 04:03:18 pm
just a quick point though, while i'm here holding my guitar...

[pedant] onstad seems to think that EGBDF (of every good boy deserves fruit/football/etc...) is a guitar tuning when in fact it's just an aide-memoire for learning to read music, and it wouldn't really make any sense to tune a guitar like that. [/pedant]

still, the idea of tuning down to N really appeals to me. feel those fuck*ng bass notes.  :evil:
Title: I HATE days like 09/01
Post by: jough on January 09, 2004, 04:22:22 pm
Well, he never mentioned the guitar.  Besides, if that were a guitar tuning there'd only be five strings, and that N would be a HIGH N.

Anyway, you people have not been using the best lines as thread subject lines.

PLEASE CORRECT THIS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
Title: I HATE days like 09/01
Post by: AugustWest on January 09, 2004, 04:25:30 pm
I took it to mean E G B D G(Natural).  Of course, why would you say G (Natural)?  Also, that would be a highly fucked up way to tune a guitar.  Perhaps it's a sitar tuning.  Or a dobro.

Or maybe it's a tuning designed to accomodate the fingering (clawing?) limitations of a cat's paw.
Title: I HATE days like 09/01
Post by: CortJstr on January 09, 2004, 04:27:50 pm
Quote from: "palm trees"
just a quick point though, while i'm here holding my guitar...

[pedant] onstad seems to think that EGBDF (of every good boy deserves fruit/football/etc...) is a guitar tuning when in fact it's just an aide-memoire for learning to read music, and it wouldn't really make any sense to tune a guitar like that. [/pedant]

still, the idea of tuning down to N really appeals to me. feel those fuck*ng bass notes.  :evil:


It's clearly "Every Good Boy Deserves Fudge" anybody who says differently will be dealt with severely by the Legions of Terror (http://www.eviloverlord.com).

That reminds of the bass player for the Kelly Bell Band who has an 8-string. His bass is wider than he is. It could easily go to N. Or 11.
Title: I HATE days like 09/01
Post by: St_Zartan on January 09, 2004, 04:38:13 pm
Quote from: "jough"
Anyway, you people have not been using the best lines as thread subject lines.


Seconded. I was very disappointed to see that this thread was not entitled some kind of low shenanigan. People, people - how often do we really have an excuse to use the word shenanigan?
Title: I HATE days like 09/01
Post by: AugustWest on January 09, 2004, 04:47:36 pm
"Low shenanigan" the best line in today's comic?

Are you all split on green?
Title: I HATE days like 09/01
Post by: AlohaDawg on January 09, 2004, 06:19:06 pm
Tuning down to N would stuff your ears with thick Bass steaks.

My stupor this morning has not allowed me to assimilate the phrase "are you all split on green?" It sounds like something bad happening to your ##### (Pantalones) while playing twister.... Help.

EDITED to say DAMMIT ALL TO HELL AND BACK ABOUT THE SLACKS/TROUSERS ETC...
Title: I HATE days like 09/01
Post by: AugustWest on January 09, 2004, 06:28:14 pm
I think Beef was "split on green" after his encounter with Nightlife Mingus on the golf-course.

And by that I do not mean that he damaged the putting surface of the course.
Title: I HATE days like 09/01
Post by: V-Adore on January 09, 2004, 06:45:11 pm
I am going to start using the phrases "some kind of low shenanigan" and "split on green" as soon and as often as possible. "Another Deep Space 9 marathon? Oh, come on, that's a real low shenanigan right there, Rondelle."
Title: I HATE days like 09/01
Post by: AlohaDawg on January 09, 2004, 06:47:08 pm
Quote from: "AugustWest"
I think Beef was "split on green" after his encounter with Nightlife Mingus on the golf-course.

And by that I do not mean that he damaged the putting surface of the course.


That makes sense to me after coffee. Thank you. After all, it was only 8 am here when I posted.
Title: I HATE days like 09/01
Post by: miles on January 09, 2004, 06:53:33 pm
OK, maybe it's just because I am stupid, or because I grew up in Seattle, or both, but when I first saw the text I thought of Mudhoney's classic album, 'Every Good Boy Deserves Fudge'.  In that case, the "dropped tuning" would be in reference to the custom of certain bands of that region and era to drop tune (not that it was unique to them).  But, hell, what do I know?


Quote from: "palm trees"
just a quick point though, while i'm here holding my guitar...

[pedant] onstad seems to think that EGBDF (of every good boy deserves fruit/football/etc...) is a guitar tuning when in fact it's just an aide-memoire for learning to read music, and it wouldn't really make any sense to tune a guitar like that. [/pedant]

still, the idea of tuning down to N really appeals to me. feel those fuck*ng bass notes.  :evil:
Title: I HATE days like 09/01
Post by: AugustWest on January 09, 2004, 07:03:10 pm
Yeah, but standard guitar tuning is EADGBE and the most common dropped tuning (as I recall) would be GADGBE.  Neither of which is similar to EGDBF.

EGDBF is a handy mnemonic for remembering the notes on the lines of the treble clef.  The spaces are FACE.
Title: I HATE days like 09/01
Post by: AlohaDawg on January 09, 2004, 07:05:55 pm
Quote from: "AugustWest"
Yeah, but standard guitar tuning is EADGBE and the most common dropped tuning (as I recall) would be GADGBE.  Neither of which is similar to EGDBF.

EGDBF is a handy mnemonic for remembering the notes on the lines of the treble clef.  The spaces are FACE.


Would that be EGBDF? Or have I been saying the alphabet wrong for the past 32 years?

Edited to poke at August West and say that hopefully, Alex won't ask you any questions too much harder than singing the alphabet song... :twisted:
Title: I HATE days like 09/01
Post by: AugustWest on January 09, 2004, 07:15:21 pm
[Moe] Quiet you!  I'll brain you, porcupine! [/moe]
Title: I HATE days like 09/01
Post by: jough on January 09, 2004, 07:33:41 pm
I must admit to not knowing what "split on green" means.

And I was always taught it was either:

Every Good Boy Deserves Fun
or
Every Good Boy Does Fine

And for the bass clef (GBDFA), my old piano teacher, Jules Cavalier, made one up so the girls wouldn't be left out:

Girls Buy Dolls For Amusement.

Yeah.

And I don't remember anything for the bass clef white spaces (ACEG) - I always just thought "Ace G" which was kind of a proto-hip-hop lingo from my childhood (before there was a thing called "hip-hop".
Title: I HATE days like 09/01
Post by: jay-ell on January 09, 2004, 07:45:47 pm
All Cars Eat Gas

OR

All Cows Eat Grass
Title: I HATE days like 09/01
Post by: jough on January 09, 2004, 07:52:12 pm
Ah, you're right.  All Cows Eat Grass.

Excuse my forgetfulness.

I later became a guitar player, anyway, which meant that the bass clef had little to offer me.
Title: I HATE days like 09/01
Post by: AugustWest on January 09, 2004, 07:55:39 pm
Erotic Germans Buy Dirty Fotos
Title: I HATE days like 09/01
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on January 09, 2004, 08:32:43 pm
We always "D-tuned" our gee-tars, making the low E a D.  Made for easy bar chords and allowed one to play Soundgarden and Helmet songs.
Title: I HATE days like 09/01
Post by: AugustWest on January 09, 2004, 08:35:30 pm
Eager Gardeners Brighten Dingy Flowers.
Title: I HATE days like 09/01
Post by: AugustWest on January 09, 2004, 08:36:40 pm
Elvis Goes Bang During Funerals
Title: I HATE days like 09/01
Post by: AugustWest on January 09, 2004, 08:40:06 pm
Ernie Gives Bert Dramatic Fellatio
Title: I HATE days like 09/01
Post by: slink on January 09, 2004, 08:42:19 pm
Quote from: "carlosdelvaca"
We always "D-tuned" our gee-tars, making the low E a D.  Made for easy bar chords and allowed one to play Soundgarden and Helmet songs.


Although my favourite Soundgarden track (to play at any rate) is in CGCGGE. Which is fun.
I tend to have my guitar tuned down 3 steps, in C, which just sounds fantastic really loud through a good amp. Gives for the finest ludicrously bassy playing.

It was always every good boy deserves favour when I was taught it.
I always hated them, they're all so fuck*ng twee.
Title: I HATE days like 09/01
Post by: pmcd9 on January 09, 2004, 08:44:21 pm
Eskimo Girls Brave Drastic Frost

~Paul
Title: I HATE days like 09/01
Post by: AugustWest on January 09, 2004, 09:22:42 pm
Every Good Bean Delivers Farts

I think I should be done with this now.
Title: I HATE days like 09/01
Post by: andalucia on January 09, 2004, 09:30:19 pm
August, you are rad.
Title: I HATE days like 09/01
Post by: AlohaDawg on January 09, 2004, 10:18:51 pm
Quote from: "slink"

It was always every good boy deserves favour when I was taught it.
I always hated them, they're all so fuck*ng twee.


Wasn't there an Album called that?
Title: I HATE days like 09/01
Post by: AugustWest on January 09, 2004, 10:25:58 pm
"I always hated them, they're so fuck*ng twee,"?  Dang, that's kind of a harsh album name.
Title: I HATE days like 09/01
Post by: Limmo on January 09, 2004, 10:58:19 pm
Elmer Gantry Blows Dan Fogelberg.

Moody Blues: Every Good Boy Deserves Favour.
Mudhoney: Every Good Boy Deserves Fudge.

200 posts.  Lordy.
Title: I HATE days like 09/01
Post by: jough on January 09, 2004, 11:12:55 pm
Okay, I'll try my hand at these mnemonic devices for EGBDF:

Eurydice Goes Below Down Fireward

Eliot's Got Big Daughter Fear

Extraterrestrials Gallivant Bellicose Disillusioning Fabianism

Every Girl Belches Diarrheic Fandango

Etruscan Girls Bite Dick Freely

Even Gustave's Bastille Damages France
Title: I HATE days like 09/01
Post by: AlohaDawg on January 10, 2004, 12:17:59 am
And while I'm thinking about it: What is "Twee"?
Title: I HATE days like 09/01
Post by: slink on January 10, 2004, 01:05:14 am
Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
And while I'm thinking about it: What is "Twee"?


Erm. Kind of like kitsch but more horrible.
Things that are nothing but nice. So fuck*ng pleasant and inoffensive and sickening. Something like that.
Title: I HATE days like 09/01
Post by: AlohaDawg on January 10, 2004, 01:26:42 am
like Precious Moments figurines? Blue Mountain Arts cards? My Little Pony?
Title: I HATE days like 09/01
Post by: AugustWest on January 10, 2004, 02:17:51 am
or Edgar Guest.

Which reminds me:

Edgar Guest Bites Donkey Flop.


And wow!  You really gotta watch out for those Etruscan chicks!
Title: I HATE days like 09/01
Post by: V-Adore on January 10, 2004, 02:57:41 am
Quote from: "jough"
I must admit to not knowing what "split on green" means.

I assumed it was referring to one's condition when life has become awesome. As it were.

(Using Achewood slang to define Achewood slang. This is become a recursive nightmare.)
Title: I HATE days like 09/01
Post by: CortJstr on January 10, 2004, 03:49:42 am
Quote from: "slink"
Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
And while I'm thinking about it: What is "Twee"?


Erm. Kind of like kitsch but more horrible.
Things that are nothing but nice. So fuck*ng pleasant and inoffensive and sickening. Something like that.


Sounds sort of like glurge (http://www.snopes.com/info/glossary.asp)
Title: I HATE days like 09/01
Post by: jough on January 10, 2004, 06:45:43 am
Argh!

You lazy fuckers.  Twee is a real word.  It's in the fuck*ng dictionary.

It means overly precious or nice.
Title: I HATE days like 09/01
Post by: pmcd9 on January 10, 2004, 07:15:52 am
Quote from: "slink"
Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
And while I'm thinking about it: What is "Twee"?


Erm. Kind of like kitsch but more horrible.
Things that are nothing but nice. So fuck*ng pleasant and inoffensive and sickening. Something like that.


And this is how you see The Moody Blues?  Well i'm not going to defend them because they aren't that important, but that doesn't seem quite right to me.  Your description sounds like your describing a Hallmark card.

EDIT:  Ok, that was meant to be sort of ironic and followed up with a link entitled "oh wait a minute never mind" because there really was a Moody Blues Hallmark Card.  I remember seeing it at one time, but it apparently doesn't exist anymore or I can't find it.  Anyway...

~Paul
Title: I HATE days like 09/01
Post by: ndpatel on January 10, 2004, 12:07:59 pm
am i the only one who always wondered why these mneomics were invented? cause, i mean, it's just EFGABCDEF when you put the lines and spaces together. i blew people's minds with this information in high school. why the run-around? anyone?
Title: I HATE days like 09/01
Post by: palm trees on January 10, 2004, 02:32:07 pm
Quote from: "slink"
I tend to have my guitar tuned down 3 steps, in C, which just sounds fantastic really loud through a good amp. Gives for the finest ludicrously bassy playing.


i quite dig system of a down's tuning, which is invariably dropped d, but then down another tone (CGCFAD). fuck*ng yes.
Title: I HATE days like 09/01
Post by: andalucia on January 10, 2004, 02:45:01 pm
Twee always puts me in mind of belle and sebastian (http://www.belleandsebastian.com/), a band to whom I often hear that label applied.
Title: I HATE days like 09/01
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on January 10, 2004, 04:13:07 pm
Yeah, I thought twee was a style of music that's like emo, only lighter, more jangly, and cuter.  Like, for 14 year old girls who are too mature for Britney Spears.
Title: I HATE days like 09/01
Post by: slink on January 10, 2004, 09:21:54 pm
Quote from: "carlosdelvaca"
Yeah, I thought twee was a style of music that's like emo, only lighter, more jangly, and cuter.  Like, for 14 year old girls who are too mature for Britney Spears.


Yup. It kind of is!
And Belle and Sebastian - so fuck*ng twee it hurts.

And I'm with Palm Trees on SOAD's tuning. Tis rather good.
Title: I HATE days like 09/01
Post by: jough on January 10, 2004, 11:40:51 pm
I kinda like "twee" bands. Like Belle & Sebastian or Travis or Blur (at times).

Anyway, yeah.  That's that.
Title: I HATE days like 09/01
Post by: pmcd9 on January 11, 2004, 06:26:01 am
Quote from: "jough"
I kinda like "twee" bands. Like Belle & Sebastian or Travis or Blur (at times).


Yeah, and the Moody f'n Blues too.

~Paul
Title: I HATE days like 09/01
Post by: slink on January 11, 2004, 08:17:03 am
OK I don't know anythign about the Moody Blues (?) I was just referring to all the stave mnemonics.
Title: I HATE days like 09/01
Post by: wombat on January 11, 2004, 11:41:49 am
Quote from: "ndpatel"
am i the only one who always wondered why these mneomics were invented? cause, i mean, it's just EFGABCDEF when you put the lines and spaces together. i blew people's minds with this information in high school. why the run-around? anyone?


That's funny.

But, two reasons I think. 1. Even though it goes in alphabetical order, you have to know what parts of the alphabet are on the lines and what part on the spaces, right?  OK, maybe you can just memorize that E is on the first line but also... 2. If you're staring at the top space, say, and can't remember what it is, it's faster to only have to run through the four steps of the mnemonic than all the intervening ones.

I post this in place of a mnemonic about Echidnas which I have failed to construct.
Title: I HATE days like 09/01
Post by: AugustWest on January 11, 2004, 07:29:56 pm
How 'bout:

Echidnas Got Big Droopy Feet

or

Echidnas: Great Big Dumb Fuckers
Title: I HATE days like 09/01
Post by: wombat on January 11, 2004, 09:45:27 pm
Oh, thank you.  

Your use of punctuation in the second one opens up all kinds of useful possibilities.  And also that one's pretty much true if the one echidna I knew was representative.
Title: I HATE days like 09/01
Post by: AugustWest on January 12, 2004, 02:22:00 am
A topical, if somewhat strained one:

Eagles: Green Bay's Down Fall.
Title: I HATE days like 09/01
Post by: jough on January 12, 2004, 02:34:38 am
You should see the face-painter jackoffs running down the street around here.  

Just un-be-fuck*ng-lievable.
Title: I HATE days like 09/01
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on January 12, 2004, 03:58:22 am
Sometimes I think if the Eagles go to the Super Bowl, or the Phillies or Flyers make their respective championships and actually look like they're going to win, maybe I'd go up to Philly for the final game.

Then I come to my senses and I think, "There would be a riot, and they'd probably set my car on fire."
Title: I HATE days like 09/01
Post by: jough on January 12, 2004, 04:48:13 am
Dude, if the Eagles or Flyers ever won anything, there would be a mass riot in the streets.  Cars up and down Broad Street would be aflame, and you would likely be stripped naked, painted green, and run up the flagpole by your johnson.

People in Philly take their sports VERY seriously.  I was accosted by the mongrels who would ask me "How bout dem birds?" about fifty times on my way home today, and all I did was stop to get a paper and coffee.
Title: I HATE days like 09/01
Post by: CortJstr on January 12, 2004, 04:56:38 am
I always thought they took football too seriously around here considering the Skins were on the front page above the fold even in 2000 when the presidency was still being contested.

Then I heard about the booing Santa incident in Philly. You guys totally win for fanery, rudeness, and likelyhood of violence regardless of actual game outcome.
Title: I HATE days like 09/01
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on January 12, 2004, 02:10:31 pm
Philly fans have their flaws, but jeez, the Post had front page items AND five plus pages in the sports section about Coach Gibbs on consecutive days.  You'd think he's the Messiah or something.  Gonna take more than Gibbs to fix that team.
Title: I HATE days like 09/01
Post by: pmcd9 on January 12, 2004, 02:20:13 pm
Quote from: "carlosdelvaca"
Philly fans have their flaws, but jeez, the Post had front page items AND five plus pages in the sports section about Coach Gibbs on consecutive days.  You'd think he's the Messiah or something.  Gonna take more than Gibbs to fix that team.


Can we please not talk about sports, I just ate.

~Paul
Title: I HATE days like 09/01
Post by: V-Adore on January 12, 2004, 07:26:44 pm
Quote from: "carlosdelvaca"
Philly fans have their flaws, but jeez, the Post had front page items AND five plus pages in the sports section about Coach Gibbs on consecutive days.  You'd think he's the Messiah or something.  Gonna take more than Gibbs to fix that team.

See, I may be biased on this issue, but I just got back from a winter vacation in Lincoln, Nebraska, where the front page was dedicated for weeks to the attempts of the college team to hire a new head coach. Compared to that ongoing odyssey, news about professional football with fixed coaches seems... almost sort of vaguely reasonable.
Title: I HATE days like 09/01
Post by: AugustWest on January 12, 2004, 07:39:13 pm
Quote from: "V-Adore"
... a winter vacation in Lincoln, Nebraska,


I think I've just blown my cerebral cortex trying to get my brain to accept this concept.
Title: I HATE days like 09/01
Post by: V-Adore on January 12, 2004, 07:51:37 pm
Quote from: "AugustWest"
Quote from: "V-Adore"
... a winter vacation in Lincoln, Nebraska,


I think I've just blown my cerebral cortex trying to get my brain to accept this concept.

See, uh, it's where my parents live? So it's where I go for Christmas? Even though nobody particularly wants to spend their Christmas in Nebraska?

Yeah, I know, this is pretty tricky.
Title: I HATE days like 09/01
Post by: AlohaDawg on January 12, 2004, 08:59:05 pm
I always thought Nebraska was a made-up place. I also thought that of Timbuktu, though. And they are right next to each other!



In Oz!
Title: I HATE days like 09/01
Post by: andalucia on January 12, 2004, 09:38:59 pm
I suspect Kalamazoo is also in that general vicinity.
Title: I HATE days like 09/01
Post by: AlohaDawg on January 12, 2004, 09:42:20 pm
Quote from: "andalucia"
I suspect Kalamazoo is also in that general vicinity.


That's closer to Kokomo, but I think you are right.
Title: I HATE days like 09/01
Post by: palm trees on January 12, 2004, 10:05:57 pm
i know one of those is pretty close to tipperary...
Title: I HATE days like 09/01
Post by: CortJstr on January 12, 2004, 10:21:37 pm
I thought rabid obsession with college sports of any kind was just a stereotype of places like Oklahoma. I didn't realize such craziness actually took place.
Title: I HATE days like 09/01
Post by: slink on January 12, 2004, 11:10:41 pm
Quote from: "palm trees"
i know one of those is pretty close to tipperary...


I spent hours persuading someone that wasn't in England the other night. And he was from fuck*ng England as well... And there was an Irishman present...
Title: I HATE days like 09/01
Post by: V-Adore on January 12, 2004, 11:26:54 pm
Quote from: "CortJstr"
I thought rabid obsession with college sports of any kind was just a stereotype of places like Oklahoma. I didn't realize such craziness actually took place.

I could tell you stories. Oh, I could tell you stories...
Title: I HATE days like 09/01
Post by: AlohaDawg on January 12, 2004, 11:38:06 pm
Quote from: "slink"
Quote from: "palm trees"
i know one of those is pretty close to tipperary...


I spent hours persuading someone that wasn't in England the other night. And he was from fuck*ng England as well... And there was an Irishman present...


Perhaps neither of them would take the word of a Scot?

Just thinking out loud here...
Title: I HATE days like 09/01
Post by: jay-ell on January 12, 2004, 11:41:57 pm
Quote from: "andalucia"
I suspect Kalamazoo is also in that general vicinity.


Actually, Kalamazoo isn't far from Hell.  

Check a map if you don't believe me.
Title: I HATE days like 09/01
Post by: CortJstr on January 13, 2004, 01:22:01 am
My cousin was born in Intercourse . . .
Title: I HATE days like 09/01
Post by: AlohaDawg on January 13, 2004, 02:13:53 am
Isn't intercourse frighteningly close to Amish Country?
Title: I HATE days like 09/01
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on January 13, 2004, 02:17:37 pm
Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
Isn't intercourse frighteningly close to Amish Country?


Indeed, says the guy who went to college in Lancaster, Pennsylvania.  Other nearby towns are Blue Ball, Paradise, and Bird-in-Hand.
Title: I HATE days like 09/01
Post by: jough on January 13, 2004, 02:42:23 pm
This is true.  All of those towns are right next to each other in Lancaster County - only two counties over from Philly, or about an hour's drive.

I went to college not *too* far from there.
Title: I HATE days like 09/01
Post by: AlohaDawg on January 13, 2004, 06:50:24 pm
Does anyone else internally give a Beavis and Butthead sort of heh,heh when noting that Blue Ball and Intercourse are not far from each other...not close enough, either, apparently.
Title: I HATE days like 09/01
Post by: CortJstr on January 13, 2004, 09:22:02 pm
According to my mother the towns of Desire, Panic, and Intercourse lie all in a row and in that order. I've never actually been over that way since I was quite young as I grew up closer to Punxy.
Title: I HATE days like 09/01
Post by: jough on January 13, 2004, 09:25:46 pm
Not familiar with Desire or Panic, but Intercourse indeed shares borders with Blue Ball, Bird in Hand, and Lancaster, PA.
Title: I HATE days like 09/01
Post by: V-Adore on January 13, 2004, 09:48:14 pm
Quote from: "jough"
Intercourse indeed shares borders with Blue Ball, Bird in Hand, and Lancaster, PA.

One of these things is not like the others... one of these things just isn't the same...

Seriously, Lancaster should petition to change its name to something more "appropriate" (read: sillier). Right now it's sort of like the guy at the party who stands around talking about how he wants to commit suicide.
Title: I HATE days like 09/01
Post by: CortJstr on January 13, 2004, 10:37:32 pm
Quote from: "V-Adore"
Seriously, Lancaster should petition to change its name to something more "appropriate" (read: sillier). Right now it's sort of like the guy at the party who stands around talking about how he wants to commit suicide.


But Roast Beef already is kind of a silly name.
Title: I HATE days like 09/01
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on January 13, 2004, 11:12:20 pm
We sometimes called it "Lancrapster."  Though I actually liked it.