The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: pmcd9 on March 02, 2012, 02:36:36 am

Title: Flame Cannon
Post by: pmcd9 on March 02, 2012, 02:36:36 am
One of you party people posted a link to a webpage that was a tutorial on how to build a flame thrower.  I vaguely remember it being August, but I'm not sure.  I don't know how to find it at this point, but I would love to see that page again. 

Thank you, that is all.
Title: Re: Flame Cannon
Post by: pmcd9 on March 03, 2012, 07:53:35 pm
Nobody?  Nothing?
Title: Re: Flame Cannon
Post by: Nabubrush on March 03, 2012, 08:32:10 pm
I remember that. The person who posted it probably ain't seen this yet. I have faith.
Title: Re: Flame Cannon
Post by: AugustWest on March 03, 2012, 09:35:04 pm
I don't remember it, so I hope it wasn't me.