The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Asherdan on March 13, 2012, 07:47:16 pm

Title: 03/12/2012 - Fuckin' Sevens Wild
Post by: Asherdan on March 13, 2012, 07:47:16 pm
(http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--k5m636Zb--/m5dvkzj95cd6xl0k4nnx.gif)
Title: Re: 03/12/2012 - Fuckin' Sevens Wild
Post by: wombat on March 13, 2012, 08:30:11 pm
Wombat has had a long day working more hours outside the home than she is used to, and her brain is so fried that she has no idea what it going on here, so you make whatever thread title you like and the good Lord will provide.
Title: Re: 03/12/2012 - Fuckin' Sevens Wild
Post by: Jaded Tersk on March 13, 2012, 09:14:32 pm
Ray is straight-up partying.
Title: Re: 03/12/2012 - Fuckin' Sevens Wild
Post by: pmcd9 on March 13, 2012, 11:43:06 pm
Is this the end of the strip?
Title: Re: 03/12/2012 - Fuckin' Sevens Wild
Post by: jaydub on March 13, 2012, 11:56:51 pm
The insulted lady mathematician threatens Ray with emasculation as she demonstrates her prowess.
Title: Re: 03/12/2012 - Fuckin' Sevens Wild
Post by: AugustWest on March 14, 2012, 03:10:19 am
Tomorrow: Chicken
Title: Re: 03/12/2012 - Fuckin' Sevens Wild
Post by: side_show on March 15, 2012, 01:45:02 am
After reading this one the first time, I had to go back to the first strip in this arch from back in November because after such a drawn out process, I genuinely had only a vague recollection of what is going on here.  After a re-read, I sort of dug this one.
Title: Re: 03/12/2012 - Fuckin' Sevens Wild
Post by: Mr Trout on March 15, 2012, 11:27:57 am
Where's the like button for that post above
Title: Re: 03/12/2012 - Fuckin' Sevens Wild
Post by: CortesDiddy on March 16, 2012, 05:38:23 pm
Has there every been a longer gap between strips in an arc or is this the record (not talking about the gap between hiatus and return, I mean the one between each new strip from now on)? I bet it is. Because yeah it's killing the flow but that's how it is.
Title: Re: 03/12/2012 - Fuckin' Sevens Wild
Post by: Nabubrush on March 16, 2012, 06:46:55 pm
If you are looking for flow from a comic, this is the wrong place.
Title: Re: 03/12/2012 - Fuckin' Sevens Wild
Post by: side_show on March 16, 2012, 06:54:23 pm
Has there every been a longer gap between strips in an arc or is this the record (not talking about the gap between hiatus and return, I mean the one between each new strip from now on)? I bet it is. Because yeah it's killing the flow but that's how it is.

You know, as a perpetual optimist, I sort of hope maybe the dude will somehow come around to wrapping up the Nice Pete abduction arc at some point, so if he does ever get around to that, then that would be the longest break.  You never know.  I don't expect it, but I do hope for it.
Title: Re: 03/12/2012 - Fuckin' Sevens Wild
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on March 16, 2012, 08:01:44 pm
You know, as a perpetual optimist, I sort of hope maybe the dude will somehow come around to wrapping up the Nice Pete abduction arc at some point

Jeez, I had to go back and review that. It ended with Nice Pete saying "Everybody out! High school is over!"  But no repercussions or outcomes, esp. for the old homosexual with the ten inch dong.
Title: Re: 03/12/2012 - Fuckin' Sevens Wild
Post by: Nabubrush on March 16, 2012, 08:01:49 pm
I want that little fucker to get off the drum machine instructions.
Title: Re: 03/12/2012 - Fuckin' Sevens Wild
Post by: AugustWest on March 16, 2012, 08:13:29 pm
I want that little fucker to get off the drum machine instructions.

That deserves SO MANY cans. 
Title: Re: 03/12/2012 - Fuckin' Sevens Wild
Post by: AugustWest on March 17, 2012, 04:50:28 am
Each judiciously metered out one at a time, right?

Absolutely.
Title: Re: 03/12/2012 - Fuckin' Sevens Wild
Post by: greenkoolayd on March 17, 2012, 11:38:11 am
ya can-tease, ya.