The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
The Wide World of Webcomics => Not Daisy Owl => Topic started by: Victoria Waterfield on March 14, 2012, 10:28:39 pm
-
I just discovered hoss e-comics. (http://hossecomics.tumblr.com/) The story behind them is rather involved, so I will let the creator of the comics tell it:
"hoss_eComics! These are comics inspired by @hoss_eBooks tweets. hoss_eBooks is a spam twitterbot that, in an effort to bypass spam filters, posts random excerpts from its online book database. This results in PURE COMEDIC GENIUS."
It might seem like a rather slender concept on which to hang a webcomic, but I ended up finding quite a few of them amusing.
EDIT: and of course the filter won't let the actual name of the website show up, so you'll have to type in: h o r s e ecomics.tumblr.com .
-
It's like Spamusement come back from the dead
-
for the lazy (http://tiA-CAPrl.com/7hdbruf)
-
for the lazy (http://tiA-CAPrl.com/7hdbruf)
I love that this was ruined by a different filter.
-
oh jesus xD
-
ok how bout this one (http://bit.ly/sq2CJh)