The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Jaded Tersk on March 25, 2012, 11:26:13 pm

Title: New Achewood strip in this month's Spin magazine
Post by: Jaded Tersk on March 25, 2012, 11:26:13 pm
WAT?

So, um, does anyone feel like posting a Spin magazine to Scotland?
Title: Re: New Achewood strip in this month's Spin magazine
Post by: AugustWest on March 25, 2012, 11:55:49 pm
They still publish Spin magazine?
Title: Re: New Achewood strip in this month's Spin magazine
Post by: wombat on March 26, 2012, 02:21:21 am
Seriously wtf.

Since Borders went out of business I am not even sure where to go to look for a copy of this. It's a long trip to find anything that's not the kind of magazine they sell at Whole Foods or Safeway.
Title: Re: New Achewood strip in this month's Spin magazine
Post by: pmcd9 on March 26, 2012, 03:17:08 am
They have an online version.  No cartoon though.
Title: Re: New Achewood strip in this month's Spin magazine
Post by: Nabubrush on March 26, 2012, 02:55:35 pm
I can get copies for those who wants them, if they're still on the newsstand Wednesday.
Title: Re: New Achewood strip in this month's Spin magazine
Post by: wombat on March 26, 2012, 06:06:27 pm
Honestly, there is no way I would buy the magazine even if Borders was still around the corner. I'd go pick up the magazine and read the cartoon and put it back. I see that I can buy one issue on the Kindle for 1.99 but I am kind of dubious about this. I have never bought a Kindle magazine, but I know that the formatting of books is often very fucked up (don't get me started on the whole tale of the Kindle version of my book). I don't feel like I trust them that the one cartoon I am buying it for will even be readable.

I'd much rather send 1.99 directly to Onstad and get a PDF of the cartoon, you know? Sigh.