The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: Victoria Waterfield on March 26, 2012, 12:00:44 am

Title: Happy Birthday, StopAreClosed
Post by: Victoria Waterfield on March 26, 2012, 12:00:44 am
Dear friends,

the front page informs me that today, the 25th of March, is StopAreClosed (http://touamb.com/index.php?action=profile;u=588)'s 28th birthday. StopAreClosed is a dude who showed up on February 16th, 2006, during the Great Outdoor Fight (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=02162006) arc, made five posts in nine hours, and then left us, never to return. In his second post, StopAreClosed wrote: "I'm in college, for like 10 more weeks, and then I'll take four shits and die or something."

I hope that is not true, StopAreClosed. I hope you are having a good birthday today StopAreClosed.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, StopAreClosed
Post by: Nabubrush on March 26, 2012, 02:53:47 pm
I guess we could email StopAreClosed and make sure nothing happened.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, StopAreClosed
Post by: miles on March 27, 2012, 07:39:14 am
Aw, why bug a guy?
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, StopAreClosed
Post by: Nabubrush on March 27, 2012, 06:16:52 pm
Aw, why bug a guy?

Is the answer because I am a dick?